Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes ,tomorrow is the big day when I take delivery of my new 1.6 Juke Accenta complete with Premium Pack.Decided on the Arctic white colour.I have been a Mercedes SLK 230 owner for the past 4 years and prior to that had owned Mazda MX5's so this is quite a change for me but none the less one I am really looking forward to.
Looking forward to being a member of this forum.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome & best wishes for a smooth transition tomorrow. You certainly won't be dissapointed with your new toy.
You may have noticed that there is some rivalry between white & red juke owners on the forum though!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome AGL and yes I did notice a certain rivallry between the whites and the reds and as a Lancastrian I probably should have opted for red. However the Juke looks so good in White that I put the War of the Roses aside just this once

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
only kidding welcome to the madhouse that is jukes oc, good luck for tomorrow, you are certain to like it it has its flaws , but the plusses outway them love mine so much i am thinking of buying another

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
withoutwax said:
Welcome Jukeofhazard - I like that you have opted for white..Red is sooooo common
haha ! and white isnt common then, currently on 6% count 2 down on the reds in the poll
and even worse is the fact they are running about in white with police written on them

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome to another WHITE JUKE owner - All the best !!!!

Dont listen to DEKS - he blows a lot of hot air... Say anything you like to him, he cant chase after you- he has two broken toes and a sore hand.........

See ya

Fee x

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Fee,it is exciting you are right,I ordered mine on the 4th October so it has been a 10 weeks wait.
I believe that anyone ordering now will have to wait until March for a delivery.
I will be driving down to London from Lancashire on Tuesday in the new Juke so it well be a decent length of journey to get used to each other .

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.