Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes ,tomorrow is the big day when I take delivery of my new 1.6 Juke Accenta complete with Premium Pack.Decided on the Arctic white colour.I have been a Mercedes SLK 230 owner for the past 4 years and prior to that had owned Mazda MX5's so this is quite a change for me but none the less one I am really looking forward to.
Looking forward to being a member of this forum.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome & best wishes for a smooth transition tomorrow. You certainly won't be dissapointed with your new toy.
You may have noticed that there is some rivalry between white & red juke owners on the forum though!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome AGL and yes I did notice a certain rivallry between the whites and the reds and as a Lancastrian I probably should have opted for red. However the Juke looks so good in White that I put the War of the Roses aside just this once

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
only kidding welcome to the madhouse that is jukes oc, good luck for tomorrow, you are certain to like it it has its flaws , but the plusses outway them love mine so much i am thinking of buying another

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
withoutwax said:
Welcome Jukeofhazard - I like that you have opted for white..Red is sooooo common
haha ! and white isnt common then, currently on 6% count 2 down on the reds in the poll
and even worse is the fact they are running about in white with police written on them

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys.if this forum turns out to be as technically informative as the Mercedes forum is then it will do for me ,also looks like the banter is good on here as well

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
banter is great and light hearted, technically should be ok we have a few dealers here andd better still a couple of tecnicians, and some factory workers aswell

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome to another WHITE JUKE owner - All the best !!!!

Dont listen to DEKS - he blows a lot of hot air... Say anything you like to him, he cant chase after you- he has two broken toes and a sore hand.........

See ya

Fee x

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi Fee,great to see someone with good taste .So glad you love your Juke,I am like a child waiting for Christmas morning

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
It is so exciting but equally frustrating if deliveries are held up - hope all goes well for you!!!!

You will never get to sleep tonight.....count sheep.. that might work?
Fee xEdited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Fee,it is exciting you are right,I ordered mine on the 4th October so it has been a 10 weeks wait.
I believe that anyone ordering now will have to wait until March for a delivery.
I will be driving down to London from Lancashire on Tuesday in the new Juke so it well be a decent length of journey to get used to each other .

1 - 20 of 43 Posts