Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the day has finally arrivedPicking Jay-Zee Juke (get it ?) up at 2.00pmLoved driving the BMW Coupe for the last 19 months and will definitely miss the fuel economy (45mpg for 90% town driving is gonna be a thing of the past for sure).Feeling a bit upset but also excited, never felt this way before when changing cars. I think it's because I still love the car I have. However, I knew when I saw the Juke the BMW had to make way for it.Got the day off work, so it will probably be the longest morning in history.I'm sure I'm gonna love the Juke, there's just a part of me telling me I'm making a big mistake.

Edited by: Juke_Junky

·
Registered
286 Posts
Know how you feel. I couldn't even watch my RAV4 being driven away. But the joy of Juke makes up for everything. Enjoy your new baby

·
Registered
659 Posts
You had a BMW Coupe that had great mpg??????

I hope you love your Juke. I really do.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jayannlay said:
You had a BMW Coupe that had great mpg??????

I hope you love your Juke. I really do.
It was a diesel though - 120D Msport bought brand new Sept 2009 Arctic White177 bhp 0-60 in 7.5 and 45mpg around town (60mpg on a run), you can see what I am losing.But if it puts a big smile on my face it's worth it

·
Registered
484 Posts
Performance wise, I don’t think there will be much difference between your BMW and the DiG-T. In fact your BMW will probably be quicker, in gear, where it matters. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
To start with, I was a little disappointed with the performance of the DiG-T, but I suppose you can only compare it to your last car, only you can judge.
Don’t get me wrong, the DiG-T certainly shifts especially above 3000 rpm, but you have to use that gear stick thingy, something high torque diesel owners aren’t used to.
I love it, it is a happy place to be

·
Registered
247 Posts
slightly unfortunately my rental toyota half-car manages to feel quite fast regardless of the two-stroke engine under the bonnet - largely thanks to the fact that the thing weighs as much as a go-kart.

My sensible non-T Juke isn't going to be slamming me back into my chair... but I'll still love her.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, it was sad as I walked away from the BMW but as I got nearer to the Juke the smile got bigger and bigger.Very impressed so far, that sport mode really is great funMust mention the dealers, Hammonds of Halesworth, terrific service from ordering to handover. Kept me informed all along the way. Introduced me to all the departments/managers. Best service I have ever received from any car dealer.
No regrets so far

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Glad to hear you are loving the DIGT its a great engine. Plus the Tekna gadgets are really good fun.

·
Registered
247 Posts
still smiling?

And thanks for sharing your good experiences with your dealer - it's comforting to see the positive side of buying a car!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Rocks703 said:
Glad to hear you are loving the DIGT its a great engine. Plus the Tekna gadgets are really good fun.
I just need to pop up the coast now, to get you to give it a good waxing

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Sounds like a plan

1 - 19 of 19 Posts