Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, My Acenta Sport PackDci is still on track for delivery for1st week of November, however at the weekend I had atest drive.....In an Acenta with the Premium Pack & I just loved the Nissan Connect system.

I put the question to the sales man how much to upgrade and would there be a delay...today I get the answer - The monthly figure stays within my budget, but delivery is knocked back to December 2nd. Arrgghhh. Worth the extra few weeks wait?

Decisions Decisions!!

·
Registered
754 Posts
If you took early delivery would you regret it when December arrives?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
silverjuke said:
If you took early delivery would you regret it when December arrives?
My thoughts exactly...Its verylikely I would have that regret!

The fact that the monthly £hardly changes, and i'm already used tocar sharing after my Renault died in Augustis really making me think December isn't too far off.....It would only be an extra 4 weeks wait really...hmm

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
This is all IMHO! however if it were me I would upgrade the order. Having lived with a car that wasnt' quite the one we wanted last time I can say it always plays in the back of your mind, if only I had waited that 3 weeks.

If you think about it 3 weeks for the car you REALLY want isn't that long to wait... Compared to 3 years of thinking 'if only I had the satnav' ;)

Do it!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think mymind is made up - It isthe wife I have to convince now....could proove more difficult since she will continue having to car share with meeach day

1 - 6 of 6 Posts