Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

Just purchased a new Juke Acenta Premium in Force Red which is due at the end of September. I am debating at the moment whether it is worth getting the Chrome Pack. I am trading in my lovely red Chrylser PT Cruiser Sunset Boulevard which I had pretty much chromed up to the max. However my bug bear is that it cost me less than half (about £200) for all the chrome on that car. At £460 for the chrome pack, which is only really 4 different parts, it seems awfully steep to me. But I do think cars look good with a few bits of chrome on them.
What is the general opinion of people on here. Is the chrome pack worth it, or do you think I would be better waiting and maybe next year prices will be a bit easier and there will be more options available like there is for the Chrysler?

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Ola Capt

Log a few more posts and you can get your chrome form Holdcrafts with club discounts. or ebay

There are plenty of posts on this subject.

Search the forum and you will find

Lj

·
Registered
415 Posts
Did not go for the full chrome pack. Had door sillsand boot lid, not boot handle, this was because we did not like the fog light rims and door mirrors, thought is cheapend the car. Did have Door protectors and iluminated door seals for protection.

·
Registered
370 Posts
If you can afford it then def yes, I let my dealer fit mine, they do look nice, PT cruiser eh, love those cars, takes me back to the 60s and 70s and listening to my favourite band the Beach Boys.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hey Capt -- I'd say go for it, it really lifts the car and makes is stand out(I have it fitted) -- the other thing which I didn't have fitted but really think I may get fitted is the spoiler, looks very cool
-- and the PT Cruiser always reminds me of ZZ Top! lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am getting a chrome pack for my just bought Tekna this thursday. I dont think anything more that this would really suit as it will start looking very blingy! I was against chrome pack before but I think I am sold!

·
Registered
42 Posts
why not go for the urban pack instead, less blingy, more rugged...apart from the spoiler that is(thats just cool)

·
Registered
13 Posts
@ JONBOY I am with you regarding spoiler I was actually looking for the ambience lights in the car but the dealer said that they cost £400!! Just for the LEDs! rip off!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the advice folks. Having these 'funky' cars is a dangerous game. They are just made for adding accessories to. I was never exactly into mods on cars but when I got the PT Cruiser and added a bit of chrome to it, I was suddenly hooked on chrome and I had to have more. I can see the same happing with the Juke. Straight away, if money wasn't an option, I would be getting the Chrome Pack and the Urban Pack. In truth I can't really afford either at the moment, but I really want some chrome. My current thinking is to to go with a couple of bits to start with, maybe the wing mirrors and the rear strip. I love the look of the chrome wing mirrors on the cruiser. Still hurts when I think they cost about £40.00, but will cost about £120 for the Juke.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rememberdeedog said:
If you can afford it then def yes, I let my dealer fit mine, they do look nice, PT cruiser eh, love those cars, takes me back to the 60s and 70s and listening to my favourite band the Beach Boys.
I will miss my PT Cruiser, because I still think it is one of the best looking production cars out there. I also like the fact that it is a bit of a marmite car (either love it or hate it), which is similar to the Juke. However at 23mpg and with the rising fuel prices showing no slow down, it was time to change.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome to the forum captain,
Go to reviews And Then CROME And
Check out My Pic's Of Oliver Cromewell It Will Give You A Better Idea Of
The JUKE, All The Best ******

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Skyway has a new nickname under his profile pic lol

·
Registered
912 Posts
If Chrome is what you like then go for it, but personally I like it as it is. Since the Jukes launch last September, there have been a few non Nissan chrome enhancements introduced, such as the door handle and window pillars (see Ebay) maybe there will be more chrome bits being introduced before too long.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I do like a bit of chrome on a car but I am slowly turning myself onto the Urban Pack to start with. Now I wonder would sort of mood my bank manager is in!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
in an other life were all you chrome boys scooter riders,[mods]all mirrors and bling

1 - 20 of 34 Posts