Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, not an owner yet, but on the verge of making a visit to my local dealer. Never bought from a main dealer before and the places intimidate me somewhat! Any tips or advice would be appreciated! Considering 1.5 Tekna, not sure about colour.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
@ JukeDilligence, Colour is personal, Most prefer Red (Controversial) but the Tekna is spot on...............
Read through the forums for a few evenings before you go to test drive, you will know more than the dealer. Better to be in a position of strength, helps you spot the Bu**Sh**.
good luck and don't be afraid to ask on the forums any specifics .......... lots of knowledge and experience here.
regards
12inch

·
Registered
415 Posts
Yes to the Tekna Spec, also check out some of the extras such as the iluminated door inserts as this could be an area that could be scratched when entering. Leather front armrest for extra storage, rear park sensors, the camera is good for reversing into parking bays but the audio bleep is a god send.Colour is up to you, do not get involved in the white /red debate on this site.
You will have to wait for delivery.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Abit of advice. Don't just visit one dealer. You will find that although you might have to travel a bit you might get a much better deal and you can play one off against the other, give it a go and remember YOU are the customer. They have to sell it to you. Also, if you look around you might find a dealer that has one in stock and therefore not a long wait time.Good luck.

Lj2.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Try purchasing through Orangewheels.co.uk. I got a great discount on my Juke by using them.

·
Registered
133 Posts
we had a white note as a loan car and to be honest it looked manky after a couple of weeks, especially the tar spots on the bottom half of the doors. Nightmre to keep clean. Still i am thinking about ordering a white evoque lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts