Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All

I have recently visited my local Nissan Dealer and have test driven a white 1.6 Juke petrol with sports pack. Dealer price £14095 but have my mini part exchange. They have offered me £800 extra for my car or have taken thisoff the Juke price.

I do like the Juke as it is so very different but alsolove my mini cooper 58 plate but have had serious problems with the mini in the 2 inches of snow we had over the past 3 weeks in that itwon't even go up the slight hill out of my village!!

My main concern is the size of the Juke in comparison to my mini with respected to the ease of parking and manoerving.

Any adivce?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Like a few on the forum, I've previously owned a Mini (2004 Cooper S).

The Juke suits me a lot more than the Mini, due to space and comfort, but the Mini does feel a more prestige product (but then maybe it should, since if you spec'd one up to match the Juke, it would cost 25% more!).

I've found my 2WD ok in the snow, but other than ground clearance and particular tyre choice, it would be difficult to advise swapping the Mini for a 2WD Juke if performance in snow was critical. I've just bought a cheap set of spare alloys for my Juke, so that I can easily swap to winter/offroad type tyres for the 'bad weather'.

·
Registered
659 Posts
The camera is brilliant. But the car's really not that big. I'm a nervous driver in the snow but it was OK when I realised Sport mode was not suitable.

A Mini just doesn't have the character.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Just been today and placed deposit on a new white Nissan Juke Acenta sport in white. Pick up next Tuesday and it is beingregistered tomorrow.

Just got a couple of questions

Is supagard protection treatment worth the money which Nissan are quoting £200 inside and out for Bronze Pack?

Juke car mats for £40 are they worth it?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
supaguard NO save your money search on the forum this has been discussed several times concensus of opinion is save the money and either do it yourself or give it a good wax with autoglym hd wax or equivilant.
mats is a matter of choice but surely you could have got them thrown in ?
some have complained about quality of the mats not being what you would expect from dealer items

·
Registered
754 Posts
Ordered today and being registered tomorrow? You were certainly in the right place at the right time. Is it a new car or ex demo?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Car arrived at dealers last week, it is a brand new car, I choose registration today got a deal as dealer had to sell cars by end of year these cars were preordered by dealer some time ago.

Seems likeI got a good deal!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I bought my mats from Desira a few days ago & as per previous threads they are not really worth the money (I did get 10% discount though). They will suit through the winter until I can get some premium aftermarket mats for around the same price.
As for the superguard...It's not worth the money either, you can do the same job for an eighth of the price with products from Halfords and a free Sunday morning.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Only 22 hrs to go before i collect my white Juke from our local dealer. Cant wait!!

Will post photos at the weekend.........,if i get time from not driving her / him around. Not chosen a name yet!

Disappointed that I'm at work tomorrow so will not get to pick it up until dusk!!!!!

Noticed that dealer still has a red, white and black one for sale!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Jukeofyork the dealer is Desira Norwich telephone 01603 481808
very helpful staff, good service so far!

I believe the specs are 1.6 acenta+sport

Have you really been waiting since November?

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Thanks for the info,Snaz.Yes,I've really been waiting since November but I beleive that's not too bad compared to others.I don't mind travelling far ish to pick the right one up.You're going to enjoy driving your Juke tomorrow t- time.Everybody else has loved it.Happy motoring.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts