Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yup i have one.. not on my juke tho.
I've got one on my bravo turbo.. and it makes one **** of a difference... email Darren @ TMC he's happy to answer almost any questions you have regarding the box.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Anyone got one of these on a dig-t yet?
They arn't exactly good at replying to their emails and the website is about as helpful as a chimp with an ice lolly

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
have you all seen the new mot failures list ?? ,as of next yeartuning box's = fail Edited by: NISSAN FAN

·
Registered
5 Posts
had these on both my last cars, and what a difference.. when you go to have a service unplug two connectors and done no one knows.

·
Registered
422 Posts
NISSAN FAN said:
have you all seen the new mot failures list ?? ,as of next yeartuning box's = fail </font>
As far as diesel engines go, all they do is raise the fuel rail pressure. They fit in between the rail sensor and the original wiring loom and kid the ECU that the pressure is lower than it actually is, thus raising the actual pressure to a point that can be adjusted by a wheel or jumpers in the 'box'.

Yes, they will be a fail item in the new UK MOT. These boxes are so easily and quickly installed that it only takes a few moments to whip them off and re-fit after the MOT.

They generally work better on some engines than others.

I would prefer to have a proper ECU re-map than a tuning box. However some of the latest ECU's fitted have anti-remap protection.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts