Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of you lucky people that already have your Juke's can you give me an idea of how long from delivery to the dealer to actually getting your prepared car.
My dealer rang yesterday to say my delivery is still scheduled for December 21st. As this is only three days before the Xmas break I am wondering if I will have to wait until after Xmas to collect.
Also as I purchased online I have a 120 mile journey to pick up point and don't know if I'll be able to get time off work the week prior to Xmas as it's my employers busiest time of the year!
If necessary would the dealer be able to hold the car until after bank holiday Tuesday anyway.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
prep takes a max 3 days usually 2 dealer will hold car until you are able to collect, you could maybe be cheeky and ask if they can deliver as you are busy at work

·
Registered
88 Posts
Mine came in Thursday and I picked up following Monday, I had the safeguard treatment pack.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've asked about delivery but they want £270 which I think is a bit excessive to say the least, especially as that's a driven delivery.

·
Registered
754 Posts
holeymoley27 said:
I've asked about delivery but they want £270 which I think is a bit excessive to say the least, especially as that's a driven delivery.
Possibly reflects that you got a driven down price by buying online.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will have to pay cash for the car aswell if I have it delivered because Finance agreements have to be signed on the dealerships property apparently.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Any reason why you can't complete the paperwork on the day?

·
Registered
272 Posts
ours came into the dealers monday collected tuesday,and had a roof spoiler fitted. simmo.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Silverjuke. As I said I live 120 miles from dealership and cannot get time off work the week leading up to Christmas so may have to have car delivered. Dealer told me finance details can only be completed legally on their premises so would have to be a cash sale if they have to deliver it.

·
Registered
754 Posts
holeymoley27 said:
Silverjuke. As I said I live 120 miles from dealership and cannot get time off work the week leading up to Christmas so may have to have car delivered. Dealer told me finance details can only be completed legally on their premises so would have to be a cash sale if they have to deliver it.
Ok if you've got the money (or can get it elsewhere) and you are getting a good enough deal to make it worthwhile paying for delivery.

·
Registered
575 Posts
1 day turnaround for me (though it was pretty tight and rushed)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts