Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
technically speaking, everytime i have my computer on, i'm at the forum. I never close this page. There's a couple of pages i always have opened in my browser.

·
Registered
189 Posts
as often as possible, viewed and responded when waiting and now after picking bj last saturday i will be taking photos and posting them on the forum because when i was waiting it's great to see other's taking great pleasure in posting there jukes. but the response from now having mine is fantastic the people actually looking at bj means i will have to have her clean and well presented at all times, happy days
</font>

·
Registered
489 Posts
Like hidetsugu I also have this page opened in my browser whenever I am online - surf it most evenings and at weekends

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Always logged in on my iPad, have a read and post most evenings.
At first was a great way of finding advice, now I enjoy the banter and keeping people laughing until their Juke arrives and they get to experience exactly what we have all been raving about.

Lj x

·
Registered
796 Posts
Im here daily looking for a glimmer of hope, but accept the fact that I will have to wait possibly until after August for my Tekna 4x4 due to the disaster in Japan.

All feelings of frustration have gone now.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I always tell myself I'll only be on for a short while but I can spend an hour just going through my email post notifications.Sometimes they come in so fast I never get time to search new posts on the forum. I used to moan at the Duchess for spending too much time chatting on face book on her Iphone. Now it's her giving me grief.I probably spend about a couple of hours on whilst trying to watch tv.If we've got a fun topic going on it can be longer. Edited by: JUKEOFYORK

1 - 11 of 11 Posts