Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
i like big alloys but 19s make the wheel arch stand out far to much.
Also the wafer thin tires are going to make for a rough ride.
Bigger tires and lower the car. Job done :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
meaga-byte said:
i like big alloys but 19s make the wheel arch stand out far to much.

Also the wafer thin tires are going to make for a rough ride.

Bigger tires and lower the car. Job done :D
Agree!!!! Definitely lower the car. Not to a boy racer level but just back so that it looks normal.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I didn't mean to sound so negative! I love the colour and look with the 19's. I'm thinking of getting bigger alloys for mine when it arrives. For me though it looks too high above the arches.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Sorry dont like the way it has too big a gap between the tyres and the wheel arch. I dont like monster trucks either.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Agree with Flynn.

This topic is also in another section..... and I said it before that the wheels look great but not with those tyres

Lj

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
LJ be sensible he is a dealer, needs as much exposure as he can get or wont have any money to put food on the table

although like you I dont see the point to posting the same car in a different way

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Perhaps as a dealer he should be posting about the paint fault

How many cars have you sold and how many have the problem Mr Juke dealer in Wellington.

Lj

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Got me confused there, too. I thought it was the original JOW from Lancs but then realised when I saw the number of posts.
There is only one jukeofwellington this one is a later imposter

dont worry original jow we are on your side

11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just for the record I am not an imposter. I spoke to Dan and asked to be registered as the Duke of Wellington, so all offical chanels were used.
however The Original jukeofwellington And I have been in private messaging to sort this out and I will be changing my name.

AsI am not one to want to offend anyone

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Phew ---- things were getting mighty confusing there.Thank you both for being so patient and to poor JOW - (the original) who thought he was a goner.Glad things are sorted out Fee x

1 - 20 of 22 Posts