Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

After months of reading everyones post i thought i would join. Finally!!

Like most people my juke was delayed..... However the wait will be over come tomorrow 3pm.

A lovely Juke in Red force, 1.5 DCi Sport pack coming my way... Can't wait

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congrats smileyk.

Enjoy your first drive in your very own Juke.

Only just over 4 weeks to wait for mine. Unless they delay it again........

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Milos.

The dealer phoned on Friday saying it had arrived.

Drove down to the dealer on saturday to have a look for myself. Had 1 mile on the clock lol....

Can't wait to get my hands on it now!

Not long to go..... Hopefully yours gets brought forward!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Fingers crossed on that, although I think I'll be happy if it arrives on the date they currently have given me rather than being greedy.

Knowing my luck they'll be pushing it out till the new year if I hound them too much.

·
Registered
659 Posts
You got it???
The diesel is the BEST!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for the comments....

and YES ......

the DIESEL IS THE BEST!!!!!

I have to admit i've always been a petrolhead. However due to the miles i do I thought i'd give the diesel a go. First impressions, wished i had changed to a diesel sooner.

The Juke itself, a smashing car and have to admit since i have it i've been driving around with a huge smile on my face :)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Will be reporting back tomorrow that

Diesel is the fuel of Satan
As said by one J Clarkson. Noisy smelly, polluting stuff

·
Registered
75 Posts
If I could have afforded Diesel, then I would have bought it, but I couldn't, so I didn't!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, i'm hypothesizing here....

If we had a race, Juke 1.5dci against a Juke 1.6petrol who would win? I believe diesel has the better torque so wouldn't the diesel make a quick get away compared with the petrol version?

Secondly if a diesel is 'Noisy smelly, polluting stuff' in the words of J Clarkson. How come the diesel has the lowest CO2 emissions out of all the Jukes produced? If diesels are 'Noisy smelly, polluting stuff' shouldn't petrolheads be complaining that they are being JUKED out of paying additional taxes!!

All i detect is a hint of jealousy here ;)

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
diesel will be quicker, but although it has lower co2 the other crap that comes out of the exhaust is far worse than what a petrol pumps out, but the tax is only on c02 so diesels will always win on that score

·
Registered
93 Posts
Okay, just to be controversial, 1.6 turbo is the best !!! He he !

(ps my last two cars were turbo diesel Alfa Romeos !!!)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
chris78 said:
Will be reporting back tomorrow that

Diesel is the fuel of Satan
As said by one J Clarkson. Noisy smelly, polluting stuff
He is noisy, smelly and polluting too - the drivel that he spouts is worth than any diesel fumes....

If there was anyone I wished would go away far far away,its him!!!! - I cant stand that man.

I hear though, that he speaks very highly of me.....

·
Registered
575 Posts
Glad I've caused a little controversy! My point about the pollution is what deks has referred to. Co2 emissions are lower on diesel, but they do far more damage to the environment. I'm sure the diesel will be quicker than standard 1.6 petrol due to the increased torque though

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i've got to say. This is a great forum to be on and stoking the fire always brings controversy. Conversely stoking the fire does generate great banter.

;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts