Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
think of getting a juke so far have driven one today quite liked it got the bug for it now but not sure what accessories or colour to have?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hiya and welcome - good choice of car and evem nore difficult choice of colour

I would say go for white as I am biased - think it looks amazing but go for whatever makes you happy. As for accessories - I personally wouldnt add anything as car looks fab but each to their own. I have added a chrome rear bumper protector to stop scrapes while taking items from the boot - it has served well so far and very practical

GOod luck to you - Any idea what spec you are going for???

Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Hi Sarah welcome to the forum plenty of ideas and accessories already on members cars browse round the forum see what you like, any questions ask away someone will give you a good honest answer
To be honest if you go for acenta sport upwards there really isnt much else to add
all accessories are about personal choice and preference
oh and by the way the car looks best in Red
dont go for the white it just looks unpainted..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Sarah
Colour is a very subjective choice. Out and about walking today while
my current vehicle was being serviced I saw a grey Juke parked and
thought it looked rather anonymous. Also saw a white one which does look
good, but the thought of trying to keep it clean ............

As for accessories, I'm not one for bling and like the vehicle as it is
although I think the "Protection Pack" at £150.00 icluding 4 mats, front
and rear mudflaps plus bootliner is good value.

l shall include these if and when I order my RED </font>Juke with the GREY interior</font></font>

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the starting help I made up my mind on grey console proberly tekna model colour wise either red, blue, brown or grey. I've only see the grey and red at dealers no other colours I've seen

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Just a note on protection pack we have a member on here, 2005holdcroft who is a dealer spares manager who offers parts to members at a competetive price, pre VAT increase he was doing them for £99 worth a call to him to see whats the price now

note to [email protected], I must be in for a massive discount now John all these heads ups I keep doing for you.

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Sarahu - you didnt say petrol or diesel - if I had a chance to change my order from diesel to petrol, I would - it seems the fuel economy of the diesel isnt the same in real life as on paper......as the petrol users on this forum are getting very good mileage and the diesel drivers are a wee bit disappointed.......as for colour - go with you heart - forget the practicality - any colour that puts a smile on your face.........if you budget can stretch to it def get the rear spoiler fitted it looks great, there a couple of pics on the forumwith them fitted......oh Iforgot to say welcome

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Welcome Sarah, can recommend the Tekna, lots of toys and the heated leather seats are fab. The connect system is brilliant too.
Colour choice is very personal so I will not try to influence you there.Many others on this site have bickeRED over the choice of colour and are very blinkeRED. You will make your choice when you are requiRED to. Just be sure you purchase from an accREDit-able dealer. They will help you to get your Juke configuRED, unless you have already got that figuRED out. The popularity of the Juke is incREDible so you might have to pREDetermine how long you are prepaRED to wait as delivery times are hard to pREDict.
Be ReassuRED, it is savouRED by all who have had theirs deliveRED. It has transpiRED that the Juke is a true thoroughbRED.
Enjoy the forum until you get yours.
AssuREDly 12inch

·
Registered
130 Posts
deks36 said:
Just a not on protection pack we have a member on here 2005holdcroft who is a dealer spares manager who offers parts to members at a competetive price pre VAT increase he was doing them for £99 worth a call to him to see whats the price now

note to [email protected], I must be in for a massive discount now John all these heads ups I keep doing for you.

Had a slick and responsive chat / order placement with Holdcrofts' today....yip, protection pack still £99!

SD

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
theforestdweller said:
Hi Sarah
. Colour is a very subjective choice. Out and about walking today while my current vehicle was being serviced I saw a grey Juke parked and thought it looked rather anonymous. Also saw a white one which does look good, but the thought of trying to keep it clean ............

As for accessories, I'm not one for bling and like the vehicle as it is although I think the "Protection Pack" at £150.00 icluding 4 mats, front and rear mudflaps plus bootliner is good value.

l shall include these if and when I order my RED Juke with the GREY interior

I used to like you... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR -

RED is not as nice as white!!!!!!!!!! - and well you know it....

Fee x

·
Registered
433 Posts
Thanks for the order snowy , its been packed now and will be with you tommorow .

The protection pack is still £99.00 as im sure nissan will be having a parts price increase vey soon so i will have to change our selling prices then

How ever untill this happens you can still take advantage of the old vat rate and all the special prices.

JOhn

·
Registered
433 Posts
<div ="msg">Hi Here is a list of the offer's we are still currently running

All prices are discounted from the nissan rrp and include
vat. If you require the item's shipping it is typicaly £8.99 within the
uk for parcels up to 20 kg . So if you wanted a few item for example
mudflaps, mats, boot linner , autogylm products etc if all ordered
together and shipped to one postcode you would only pay £8.99 carriage
in total .Hope this makes sence but if not just drop me an emil
[email protected].

Front Styling Plate £132.99
Chrome Fog rings £95.99
Chrome door sill strips £120.00
Chrome Mirror caps £124.99
Rear Spoiler £184.99 (would require painting)
Chrome Strip Tailgate £76.99
Chrome Trunk Handle £71.99
Rear Bumper Protection Plate £71.99
Front & Rear Mudflaps £55.00
Illuminated Entry Guards £136.99
Luxury Mats from £28.99
With Red or Grey juke logo £32.99
Rubber Mats £39.99
Trunk Entry Guard £52.99
Trunk Mat £28.99
Soft trunk Linner £49.99
Dog Guard £106.99
Towbars From £199.00

JOhn

·
Registered
277 Posts
sarahu said:
think of getting a juke so far have driven one today quite liked it got the bug for it now but not sure what accessories or colour to have?
Well, if the dealer has the colours available to view, you can sort of make up your mind, but my dealer did not have any available and was undecided between 2 colours, so he ordered both colours so I get to choose one when they physically arrive.
See if the dealer can do that for you too, if no colours are available

1 - 20 of 26 Posts