Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know i have only just recently placed my order and really am looking forward to the car
but part of me is wondering will owning a Nissan be as much hassle as trying to buy it
i have been trying to get my dealer to give me a price for extras as i want to get them ordered either from him or elsewhere if he cant match the price over a week now and still chasing
then i find out that if i had waited til launch day i could have got the extras free or at least a large chunk towards
Nissan customer service seems to be non existant although thats not a personal experience

just makes me wonder is this the right car/manufactuer and for me
the whole customer service thing with Nissan seems to flawed

although I am not currently affected the mere thought of having to pay another 2.5% for something beyond my control is most annoying and like some others if that becomes my problem i will defiantely be off

Edited by: deks36
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
754 Posts
Think the launch day voucher was for orders made on that day in july when the juke was touring dealerships, rather than September 24th.
I feel your pain.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
silverjuke said:
Think the launch day voucher was for orders made on that day in july when the juke was touring dealerships, rather than September 24th.
I feel your pain.
i think your pain is far greater than mine
in fact I know i dont have the patience you do
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
575 Posts
Hi Deks,
Like you, my wait time for this car has been unacceptable and Nissan customer service appears poor. You've only got a month to go though. Is it worth losing the car you want for the sake of a month?
In addition, its unlikely you'll get any car "off the shelf" these days - manufacturers have learnt their lessons about stockpiling from the recession
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry dont get me wrong its not the wait as i accepted that when i ordered and its not really the dealer as they appear to be genuine and honest its just all the Nissan rubbish thats getting me down
you know vouchers offered out at launch when people ordered prior cars sitting at the factory because they cant sort out transport, delays on certain models
I mean Nissan knew what they were building and that like the Quashqai what the potential desireabilty was going to be yet they still havent manged to sort their act out
they should have been far more active in all aspects of this launch
Nissan have really let down their customers and some off their dealers(not mine) have been truly appalling to customers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stormtrooper said:
Deks - assuming you've paid a £500 deposit would you get that back if you cancelled your order?
yes i have but to be honest the deposit would be the least of my problems if i cancelled.
gave up my p/x last week
I was told deposit would be non refundable I doubt I will cancel just had a bad day today with one thing and another
its not wait that really bothers me its athe crap urrounding the whole launch that peeing me off
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
I'm sure you would be able to argue that the company have not upheld their side of the contract and as such you would get your deposit back, you would hope plus a full apology but don't hold your breath
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
simps said:
I'm sure you would be able to argue that the company have not upheld their side of the contract and as such you would get your deposit back, you would hope plus a full apology but don't hold your breath
please dont get me wrong my dealer has been fine, my issue is with the launch of a new model and how badly i feel Nissan have manged it and how poor Nissan customer service has been as a whole to people who have had real issues
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
your contract could be seen as being with Nissan UK, the dealer is acting as their agent, I hope you don't decide to cancel... but if you do I would be sure you'd get your money back.
no one knows how much is down to NUK and how much is to dealers being optimistic!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
575 Posts
deks36 said:
simps said:
I'm sure you would be able to argue that the company have not upheld their side of the contract and as such you would get your deposit back, you would hope plus a full apology but don't hold your breath
please dont get me wrong my dealer has been fine, my issue is with the launch of a new model and how badly i feel Nissan have manged it and how poor Nissan customer service has been as a whole to people who have had real issues
Deks, remember this forum and its nature will lead to people moaning. I'm sure the vast majority of people with the Jukes are happy. Don't let those of us with delays put you off what you want. The dealer relationship is the most important thing and if you're happy with your dealer, thats what you should go with
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,309 Posts
I was so cheesed off I started phoning round other dealerships in Scotland... Evans Halshaw in Aberdeen sourced a 1.5Dci Acenta Premium in white for me but the delivery date was 20 October and would have meant 2 x 300 mile round trips to Aberdeen and back.
They said it was a cancelled order....and was in England somewhere..
Perhaps other dealers will have back orders somewhere - if my current deal goes pearshaped I know where I will be going and if the date gets put back again ... Heads will roll...
Fee x
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
feefeeglasgow said:
I was so cheesed off I started phoning round other dealerships in Scotland... Evans Halshaw in Aberdeen sourced a 1.5Dci Acenta Premium in white for me but the delivery date was 20 October and would have meant 2 x 300 mile round trips to Aberdeen and back.
They said it was a cancelled order....and was in England somewhere..
Perhaps other dealers will have back orders somewhere - if my current deal goes pearshaped I know where I will be going and if the date gets put back again ... Heads will roll...
Fee x
you have same delivery date as me fee
heard thru a source to day that diesel demos will be at dealers very shortly
so we coan only hope customers cars especially those that have been waiting months will get theirs very soon
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
447 Posts
chris78 said:
Deks, remember this forum and its nature will lead to people moaning. I'm sure the vast majority of people with the Jukes are happy. Don't let those of us with delays put you off what you want. The dealer relationship is the most important thing and if you're happy with your dealer, thats what you should go with
I was going to say the same thing, the people with problem's always seem to make a louder noise than the people who are happy ;) - I know I posted up about my dealer being a **** but now I've got the car those are all in the past!

At the end of the day its your decision tho, if you're not happy with the car manufacture you're buying then vote with your wallet and don't buy their product ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
chris78 said:
deks36 said:
simps said:
I'm sure you would be able to argue that the company have not upheld their side of the contract and as such you would get your deposit back, you would hope plus a full apology but don't hold your breath
please dont get me wrong my dealer has been fine, my issue is with the launch of a new model and how badly i feel Nissan have manged it and how poor Nissan customer service has been as a whole to people who have had real issues
Deks, remember this forum and its nature will lead to people moaning. I'm sure the vast majority of people with the Jukes are happy. Don't let those of us with delays put you off what you want. The dealer relationship is the most important thing and if you're happy with your dealer, thats what you should go with
chris78 thats a very good point earlier i would have disagreed but i am happy with the dealer
and looking forward to my new car I just wish Nissan learnt how to deal with a new launch
properly
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,309 Posts
deks
I dont want a demo - I want my own car .... boohoo

It really is amazing though that no-one seems to knwo EXACTLY whats happening.. NCS are saying nowt, dealers are doing their best and people on the forum are getting other info....
I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in Sunderland....
I feel your frustration - It is maddening but I do seriously feel for those who have ordered CVT's - It really isn't good enough. If I was a gambling woman I would put a couple of pounds on the car NOT arriving on 3 nov but I can only live in hope!!!
The Qashqai Club forum is full of complaints and moans too - their delivery dates are now 6 months and longer!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
in terms of date of delivery mine is still as advised when i ordered, but i didnt order until 10 sept
so i am happy with that, its all the other nonsense and people like yourself that ordered early that have had dates changed that i feel for and think NCS need to listen to and do something for
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
When I visited my dealer launch in July, they told me to get back in touch "if I wanted to be one of the first to own one." (Yeah, right.)
I rang my dealer at the weekend to enquire on a delivery update (having already had NCS on the case, who advised me December, having been September and then October). The salesman confirmed this and said they never rang to inform me of the latest delay themselves because they thought NCS would handle it, as I'd asked them.

The fact that I have to chase them all the time is bad enough, but you'd think when someone is prepared to hand over a considerable sum of his hard-earned cash to a particular dealer, they might be a little more appreciative.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top