Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove into the petrol station today. Price was good, so I started to fill the tank. At £33 I remembered I'm trading her in on Sunday.

·
Registered
22 Posts
That sounds like the sort of thing I would do. I only realised recently that my car tax is due at the end of November and the Juke is due at the end of December. I'm hoping that I will be able to claim for the 5 months unused tax or that the dealer will take it into account.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
viceroynice said:
That sounds like the sort of thing I would do. I only realised recently that my car tax is due at the end of November and the Juke is due at the end of December. I'm hoping that I will be able to claim for the 5 months unused tax or that the dealer will take it into account.
You will. The dealer will give you the tax disc and you send it to the DVLA to claim the tax back.
Anyone know how to syphon petrol from one car to another?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
deks36 said:
with a syphon kit
what car do you want it out of?
Honda Jazz
and then into a BMW 535i or Toyota Aygo.

·
Registered
22 Posts
silverjuke said:
You will. The dealer will give you the tax disc and you send it to the DVLA to claim the tax back.
Thanks for that. I'll make sure I get the tax disc back.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
It could have been worse - you could have mis -fuelled...........

petrol in a diesel tank --- OH NO

Fe x
Owww ........ don't remind me, did that once - cost me £90 quid and half a day. Given that I was towing a 22 ft boat along the M25 at the time I suppose that was not too bad. It was a nightmare though, and embarrassing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts