Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
2 lorries side by side on a dual carriageway,travelling for about 5 miles before the one overtaking manages to pull ahead and and back into the inside lane.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
VOSA, for turning my home town into a school of motoring for eastkent. They shut 4 test centres and opened up a new one around the corner from me, so we know have all learners cars and bikes from allover east kent learning in and around Herne Bay, not the learners/instructors fault I know and add that to the fact this town has a 60% population of people that shouldn't be driving anymore makes getting anywhere a pain in the ****

·
Registered
283 Posts
People parking in the parent parking spaces at the supermarket -- think there should be a restriction that anyone with kids under 5 should be able to park in them -- I wouldn't dream of parking in a handicapped space, so why should you think it's okay to park in a parent space....Grrrrrrr

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
ddfred said:
People parking in the parent parking spaces at the supermarket -- think there should be a restriction that anyone with kids under 5 should be able to park in them -- I wouldn't dream of parking in a handicapped space, so why should you think it's okay to park in a parent space....Grrrrrrr
Guilty as charged.............. sorry! But the spaces are so much bigger and having just paid 16K + for my first new car..................
Not going to park in the normal bays so that some numb nutz in a wreck opens his door into mine.
Sorry again, please forgive me........................

12inch

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I do have 2 children 1 under 5 but as far as I am concerned those spaces are fair game
Disabled ones are a different matter I have never parked in one and despise people that do that are not supposed to.

·
Registered
659 Posts
People who won't do the right thing morally because they are too scared of repercussions under the 'cover your @rse' timid and craven culture that is the public sector in Britain today.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Folk who only start indicating to turn right when the lights turn to green and you are stuck behind em..The colour ORANGE...do i not like orange !...footy reasons.. oh and Jobsworths.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Driving things... people who don't indicate on roundabouts (especially signalling their exit - hardly anyone does and it's INCREDIBLY annoying when you are waiting to pull on to a roundabout but can't because you don't know what everyone else is doing!). People who leave their fog lights on after the fog has cleared. People using fog lights as a substitute for headlights if one of their bulbs is out. People with no front fogs using main beam as a substitute. Lots of light related things!

·
Registered
873 Posts
People who can't stick to lanes as well - especially on roundabouts. And another thing I've noticed recently is people who get on to a roundabout (for which you have to turn left slightly) and then indicate right in order to go straight on! Muppets.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm so with you on the light and indicator thing Storm' - but would add (especially having driven home on Sunday M6, M42, M40, M25, M3) the number of drivers who have their REAR RED fog light on the motorway when it's dry and clear as a bell is so very annoying! I think it encourages people to speed up to get past the idiot - I thought it was the law that an indicator light showsinside the car to warn the driver that they had their front fog/rear etc., on? - oh cancel that, they probably know it, Ijust can't figure our why they do it.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Yeh, by fog lights I mean either front or rear! People who put them on when it gets a bit misty, ridiculous

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
coffindodgers driving way under the speed limit, who normally have the right indicator on from the moment they left the house. (Seinfeld got it so right)People who can't indicatePeople who can't parkPeople who tailgate (I watched someone nearly go through their windscreen a couple of weeks ago as they were tailgating me so I anchored on. Oh I laughed

I'm guilty on parking in the parents space, but "In My Defence" I have my dad with me so its still a parent and child space

·
Registered
283 Posts
I forgive you, well I would forgive any other Juke driver!

It really is a pain though, I have a 3 and 4 year old, and trying to open the doors up wide enough to get them out of car seats in normal bays it horrendous....
Why don't they just have some car parks that are purely those big spaces and charge a bit more, I'd use them, and wouldn't mind paying a bit more so my babies(cars that is) don't get dinked...

·
Registered
796 Posts
Im Germany where I live.
1. Generally people do not know how to drive around rounderbouts.
2. Undertaking on a duel carriage way in a city. (Its allowed in Austria)
3. Italians on German Highways.
4. Austrians on German highways.
5. My frllow berchtesgadeners who just simply stop to have a chat!

But you know what? None of it actually matters unless its a safety issue.

Im so happy that I fly the flag for the Uk on the back of my Roadster and soon Juke. My cars also wear a F**k it sticker from the book.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts