Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the correlation between gender and colour choice?

So - how many chaps opted for white?

And how many women plumped for something OTHER than white?

Me. Female. Red.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A typically diplomatic response there from deks....

·
Registered
129 Posts
Er.. well, I went for a white one because I liked the look of it and the chaps at work agreed with me (though they insisted it should have black wheels for some reason). Where I live, I see more male drivers of white cars than female (especially Audis, Fiestas, etc.) so I don't feel out of place at all.
It was also £400 cheaper because the paint was non-metallic!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
chris_42 said:
Er.. well, I went for a white one because I liked the look of it and the chavs at work agreed with me (though they insisted it should have black wheels for some reason). Where I live, I see more male drivers of red cars than female (especially Audis, Fiestas, etc.) so I don't feel out of place at all.
It was also £400 cheaper because there is no paint !
just corrected the mistakes for you on that post

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
deks36 said:
chris_42 said:
Er.. well, I went for a white one because I liked the look of it and the chavs at work agreed with me (though they insisted it should have black wheels for some reason). Where I live, I see more male drivers of red cars than female (especially Audis, Fiestas, etc.) so I don't feel out of place at all.It was also £400 cheaper because there is no paint
just corrected the mistakes for you on that post
Lovin it..

·
Registered
118 Posts
Isnt the red a bit of a common colour? Personally I'd sooner have a car that's a little more individualistic!
I was opting for gun metal originally...but after seeing the pearl white I'm keen on that..the thing is I'm seeing more & more audi's, bmw's & the typical reps cars in white...white is becoming the new black/silver etc
Certainly won't be going for red though..too common

·
Registered
130 Posts
Landydaz said:
Isnt the red a bit of a common colour? Personally I'd sooner have a car that's a little more individualistic!
I was opting for gun metal originally...but after seeing the pearl white I'm keen on that..the thing is I'm seeing more & more audi's, bmw's & the typical reps cars in white...white is becoming the new black/silver etc
Certainly won't be going for red though..too common
Force red....stare into it and you will become lost in a deep sensual red type......thingy!!!!

I love my red Juke....people avoid driving near it when on the road....GOOD!

Duncs

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
chris_42 said:
Er.. well, I went for a white one because I liked the look of it and the chaps at work agreed with me (though they insisted it should have black wheels for some reason). Where I live, I see more male drivers of white cars than female (especially Audis, Fiestas, etc.) so I don't feel out of place at all.
It was also £400 cheaper because the paint was non-metallic!
Non Metallic? - Non Existent.................. lol
Edited by: 12Inchmick

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Kats said:
Red to suit my nature... Wait for comments......I'm sure JOY will not disappoint!
A scarlet woman ? Fiery personality? Trotski ? Time of the month ? Man U supporter ? Po from the teletubbies ?

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
deks36 said:
I would say that anyone who went for white is an old woman

no matter what their gender
Right
2 cushions placed on driving seat to see over stearing wheel. CHECK!
Spare hearing aid batteries packed.CHECK!
Incontinence pants on..long journey.CHECK!
Sat nav set for Herne Bay. CHECK!
Knitting needles sharpened and ready for insertion up a young whipper snapper.CHECK!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts