Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wait for my juke is killing me my original date was good but the extra 19 days is hard , ive been told I'm obsessed with the car, I've bought everything I can for it. The forum is keeping me a bit sane but all I can do is talk about what I've seen on here.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Well after being told that date was 30 March by dealer and NCS I have now been informed by email that my delivery date will be confirmed soon - hopefully. Not sure what this means and really dont want to ask because if I get a delay I will not be happy. Car MOT due 31 March and Tax end of April and I am not prepared to fork out for either. Know how you feel.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Keep the faith and before you know it your Juke will be here.
Believe me it's worth the wait.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I am the same sarahu. Doesn't help that I saw 2 on my little4 mile drive this morning to the train station. One of them had the hugest grin on his face as he passed me. That is keeping me going today!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Another thing I've noticed helps a little... taking someone else to look at it. I needed to ask my dealer something at the weekend and took my father-in-law along to prove it wasn't 'some big unnecessary 4x4'

But yeah... I'm bored of waiting now.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Think of a person on the organ transplant waiting list, or the families who lost so much in Japan, possibly including Nissan worker. Im happy to wait until August.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I waited 6 months .... and though the delivery date seemed never to arrive .... (translation = Moses years) .......... thedays passed, and the car arrived ......... and I look back and it seems as if it was yesterday, the day I placed the deposit.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I feel your pain..... I have to drive past a dealership every freakin day and I swear I'm going to rear end someone while trying to gaze at the one they've hidden in the showroom behind a forecourt of QQ's!!! Mind you - it's a red one so it's not much to look at..... *steps back and waits for fireworks* Hehe

5 more days with my beloved Type S and then I've got a fortnight with the dreaded Beemer. Pfft.
Borin-ell.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got a call from my dealer today only for him to say it has not moved in delivery date, just got my fingers crossed that it will come forward

·
Registered
605 Posts
Thanks. Almost. Like I said dont know what Monday could be this one, could be next one, could be one after that ................. lol

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Phoned my dealer today to sort out a loan vehicle as I'm returned my truck on Monday ........ they checked when mine was coming in and it arrives on Thursday. So I've arranged to pick it up on Tuesday.Yours on Monday ............... Mine on Tuesday

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
You're right there Kat, time to use those Holidays I've roll into this year

1 - 20 of 23 Posts