Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems we have 848 members, which is great.

However, it seems that fewer than 10% (ballpark figure) of us seem to be sharing experiences, hopes, desires, sorrows etc.

Come on, folks, it's good to share

·
Registered
70 Posts
Perhaps its just we post messages only when we really need to??

·
Registered
21 Posts
2wink think you are right on that. A lot of people will ask a question our give an answer but do not get into the day to day chat that other people like to.
Everyone to their own.

·
Registered
67 Posts
i mostly observe here if im being honest, i post sometimes but mostly use this to read opinions on the juke and pass time until mine comes (11 DAYS!!!!)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm guilty of not posting
I do however visit at least once a dayGreat forum, very informativeSure I will have plenty to post once my machine arrives (hurry up!!!!)

·
Registered
104 Posts
I too visit every day but don't post often. It keeps me going through the waiting time!

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Like most comments above. I visit every day but don't usually get the urge to post. I learnt alot about the Juke before I got it, from the forum and still pick up little bits now that I'm driving it.

If you really want my thoughts though, I love the car. It's great to drive, I get lots of looks but that also has something to do with the private plate that is on it. The MPG isn't the best but that was not why I went for the Juke, so although I understand the concerns of others, on that matter, it doesn't bother me.

Still spending too much time in it. Will take photos of it, when the sun comes out, and post them.Edited by: LazyJuke

·
Registered
561 Posts
To be honest, its my firstinternetclubever. In the beginning i was a littlebit shy and scared to make silly mistakes but i feel very welcome here (even as a Belgian
) Thx guys and gals

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
jµke said:
To be honest, its my first internetclub ever. In the beginning i was a littlebit shy and scared to make silly mistakes but i feel very welcome here (even as a Belgian
) Thx guys and gals
Mine too and I am very shy

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
As car forums go - this is a fab site.....

Theres loads of banter,GOODinfo and folk are exceptionally friendly...

There seem to be a few members who started early on but have vanished... Come on back --- you are very welcome... It really would be interesting to see what these poeple are thinking now...

i love this site (in case you havent noticed!!!)

Fee x

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm a member of a few forums and its the same on them all. You will find a high percentege of forum members are "lurkers". Not a derogatory term - just a term used for people that are happy to browse the postings and not feel the need to post themselves.

However some seem to want to increase their post rate as they see it as some sort of badge. On one of the car forums I use ( merc ) there is a member with over 38,000 posts - a lot of useful info but also a lot of drivel just to increase his post count - which he defoo wears a badge of honour !!Edited by: steve_lj

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
steve_lj said:
I'm a member of a few forums and its the same on them all. You will find a high percentege of forum members are "lurkers". Not a derogatory term - just a term used for people that are happy to browse the postings and not feel the need to post themselves.

However some seem to want to increase their post rate as they see it as some sort of badge. On one of the car forums I use ( merc ) there is a member with over 38,000 posts - a lot of useful info but also a lot of drivel just to increase his post count - which he defoo wears a badge of honour !!

Increasing their post rate as some sort of badge of honour? We don't have members like that,do we?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I visit almost everyday, but as I haven't got my Juke yet, it's sometimes hard to contribute. I do stick my oar in when it seems appropriate though.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts