Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
i am a nissan salesman in gateshead and a juke owner myself, here to help with any questions queries and sales help you need.

Regards

ed

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well that tells me only one thing, they must be a good car to put our money where our mouths are, hahaha i love mine, got a gun metal tekna and you?

ed x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi ed and welcome, as said we have quite a few dealers on the forum but that can be a good thing when we need answers, hopefully.
have you actually purchased your own or is yours the company demo?

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi im william and me and my partner bought a juke on the first of sept and it was due on the 29th of nov but the weather being the way it is its late but the sales team arent being overly helpful am sitting waiting and waiting can u help ed asny advice would be great

·
Registered
14 Posts
The sales people don't seem very informed about the Juke in Sunderland! Evans Halshaw need to brush up there knowledge.
Been told my Juke would have certain things and subsequently found out different. They are extras and cost £££££. My order is in and too late to have items factory fitted. Delivery 17th December. Ordered in September.
Still no test drive of the CVT model! Maybe test drive in mine will have to do!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well here at benfield we have second to none product knowledge, its not the first time i have heard a customer say that, you know where to come next time.

·
Registered
37 Posts
A bit of topic but i had the same with Evans Halshaw the Ford side though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts