Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and it's not for their practicality. It's the way they make the car look!

It makes the window line look even more sleek! As it softens the peak above the driver / passenger window, and tapers sharper at the back.

Just wish they'd hurry up and arrive, as they were out of stock when I ordered them!

Cheers!

PS. anyone know if they are solid, or are they semi-transparent?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
they are semi transaparent assuming you have genuine ones on order they are basically tinted plastic
real easy to fit takes about 15 minutes. I too believe car looks better for them makes it look nice a sleek right down to my rear whaletail oops sorry spoiler

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
So it's out at last!

Deks is a MerMan.

Thought there was something fishy about him.

PS. I know whales are mammals, but you get my drift.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Pics would be nice

I put some on my Yaris Verso and found a drop of washing up liquid spread very thinly along the top edges really helped to slide them into place.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I've got wind deflectors coming with mine, cant wait, I just liked the contrast between the blacked deflector and the white car.

·
Registered
61 Posts
They'll look great. Personnally, I recommend fitting them yourself - simpler than you would expect, and the more you know your car the better.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great comments folks, Seems we're all leaning towards form over function.

I'm thinking about getting a sun visor strip on the windscreen, similar to the rear tints, to tie all the windows in.

Just need to figure out how to get the plastic casing above the rear view mirror off. The guy at the auto tint place didn't want to force it, which is understable. Any Ideas folks?

·
Registered
912 Posts
I like the wind deflectors. Must order them before I pick up the Juke.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Got delivery from SP PETCH today, all fitted in 30mins, look great, highly recomended.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Just ordered my Wind Deflectors from SG Petch whilst the discount is still on. They cost me £52.88 thats including vat & pp. I was going to have them fitted by my dealer before picking up the car, but as they seem pretty easy to fit, I thought I would get the discount and save the price of fitting, which would probably add £20 to the cost.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi, If youstill have to get the car i would get nissan to fit them, then they would be included in warranty!!!!!

·
Registered
912 Posts
bigmac said:
Hi, If youstill have to get the car i would get nissan to fit them, then they would be included in warranty!!!!!
When they arrive, I may just take them to my Nissan Dealer and ask the salesman if he could get them fitted for me free of charge, when the car arrives at the dealers. If it's only a ten minute job, they shouldn't charge really.

·
Registered
912 Posts
They should be available from all Nissan Dealers, but they might have to order them for you. Not all dealers stock all accessories. I bought mine from SG Petch because they were on special offer.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Like wise, i got mine from SP PETCH, 2 days to deliver to Elgin Morayshire, good service, genuine nissan part, got the nissan stamp on them!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts