Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One hour in the garage and here it is... And didnt buy the luggage liner, got it thrown in as part of deal, dealer couldnt understand why!

Edited by: beachhuggy

·
Registered
659 Posts
Cool! Don't know if my 3 spaniels would fit though....

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi beachhuggy
Looks like a great idea

What part is that made from? Is it the plastic tray which has the jack (missing from 2wd!!) and wheel brace etc in it??
I may have to do some adjustments to our Juke to get our Dalmatian a Juke bed.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it is the plastic tray, the whole purpose of which seems to be to hold the towing eye!, with handle section cut off, 18mm chipboard, two layers of underlay and an off cut of carpet..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Good work - and far more practical than with the stupid handle in the middle!!You've given me food for thought!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Can I just ask, how big is your dog? I'm weighing up my options for when my Juke arrives.
Thanks

·
Registered
277 Posts
I have ordered the dog guard, but still not sure whether I will fix it or not for 2 reasons:-

1. do not know how it fits yet, and do not want to drill any new holes in my Juke
2. not sure if I will put my dog in the luggage trunk/booth, as it's coupe style and the rear shelf opening when removed seems to be small.

So have to see when it arrives............ so if its what I think, the dog bed will be a dog cover on the back seat.

·
Registered
93 Posts
well Ipreferto buy a dog carrier( well it depends also the size of the dog). Well mine as you may have noticed is a pug, so a dog carrier will do.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Definatley doing this!I was just going to take the whole lot out and put a chip board base down. However, i prefer this option after seeing your pics - genius

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's a brilliant idea! We've just picked up our car today and our hound is suffering with space, the poor dog has to duck her head to avoid being banged on the head when we close the boot door...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts