Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yep .... seen some pics of it at some motor show .... looks nice
Hope it won't be as nice as the concept car, otherwise we loose the stares on our babies!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
yep ... seen pics of it at some motorshow ............ looks nice, but hope they won't build it as nice as the concept car, otherwise we will loose the stares and looks on our new babies!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Must admit it looks nice, would be even better in red

·
Registered
93 Posts
Well at first glance it seems a bit like the juke, but the interior is out of the question. No I
don't think they will do it on production line

·
Registered
29 Posts
The interor of the Qazana (Juke concept) was as far away from practicality as the Hyundai Curb is, so IMHO that in no way precludes a production version. I do like the rear window wraparound treatment on the Curb, reminiscent of the Citroen DS3. I'm quite happy to consider Hyundai, and this from the owner of a Hyundai Accent that went through 4 auto gearbixes in 18 months (all replaced under warranty)! Mind you I'm also a former Qashqai owner whose vehicle was an absolute disgrace and who is now very enamoured of the Juke - some people never learn

·
Registered
455 Posts
The nice people we met at Nissan Sunderland for the Juke launch are sending a few of us to the Geneva Motor Show in a few weeks time.

MAZDA are supposed to be showing their MINAGI concept and
seem to think it will be an alternative to the Juke.
It's rumoured that it might get the name Mazda CX5 when it is launched.

Once again the real product probably wont lookmuch like the concept.

Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
316 Posts
Love that dashboard.
Looks as though someone’s stirred it with a spoon.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

1 - 10 of 10 Posts