Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just come back from a family holiday to France. Drive from Norfolk to just north of Paris went like a dream, the Juke was both comfortable and suprisingly economical on such a long run.The tardis comment comes from the sheer amount of stuff I managed to get in the boot. Removed the formed tray and had space for 3 large sausage shaped sports bags plus bits and bobs dotted in the gaps. Put the boot floor back on and had space for 2 more plus food and other crap. Ditched the parcel shelf which I never like doing but as the Juke rear window is so heavily tinted it didnt matter.This was the one thing I was seriously worried about but all in all it turned out really well. My sister cant get half as much in her Mini Countryman.On a side note. The countryman is a great little car but isnt trimmed internally as well as the Juke. I have been having moments of doubt recently as to whether I chose the right car. Seeing the competition and what you get for your money in some of the others I am now thinking I made a great choice.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
It's very affirming to have your comments, Carlos, and great that your holiday was so good.

I suppose like most folks with a very long wait, the mind wanders to other vehicles, just in case!

·
Registered
38 Posts
We just had a two week trip in Devon and took the Juke instead of the Pathfinder, we did the same thing and removed the plastic tray. Got everything in including my daughter's scooter!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Carlos Valderrama said:
Just come back from a family holiday to France. Drive from Norfolk to just north of Paris went like a dream, the Juke was both comfortable and suprisingly economical on such a long run.The tardis comment comes from the sheer amount of stuff I managed to get in the boot. Removed the formed tray and had space for 3 large sausage shaped sports bags plus bits and bobs dotted in the gaps. Put the boot floor back on and had space for 2 more plus food and other crap. Ditched the parcel shelf which I never like doing but as the Juke rear window is so heavily tinted it didnt matter.This was the one thing I was seriously worried about but all in all it turned out really well. My sister cant get half as much in her Mini Countryman.On a side note. The countryman is a great little car but isnt trimmed internally as well as the Juke. I have been having moments of doubt recently as to whether I chose the right car. Seeing the competition and what you get for your money in some of the others I am now thinking I made a great choice.
have you still got that huge afro..

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Carlos Valderrama said:
Its even bigger now, just with a bit of extra grey!!!!!
glad to hear it,but can you still stock the ball about like you used to do,and if so how are you fized for sunday mornings in west yorkshire,that should read stroke,.....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry mate, bit busy and a bit far from west yorkshire. Plus have a little of army of under sevens that I am trying to mould into the next Barcelona!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts