Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i thought it was just a one or two days thing and maybe just excitment but maybe i was wrong.
The night before my test drive i didnt sleep a wink. The night before ordering and paying the down payment i didnt sleep at all. Now that thoes are done and dustedi thought i would be able to
get back into a normal routine of sleep but i was wrong.
Its now 1 and a half months till the Juke is due and i have yet to have a full nights sleep. All the time thinking about those leather seats, replacing the alloy wheels and really giving that turbo a thrash has had me wide eyed and bushy tailed at abot 2AM each morning.
Im starting to think this forum is not healping either since we are all a bunch of excited school children haha. I wonder if Jukesownersclub should be on the warning list of things not to do just before bed (like eating cheeze hahaha)

Anyone else been experiancing these sleepless nights counting sheep or better yet the clock and just praying the weeks would go faster?

WHY ISNT IT APRIL YET!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah the insomnia gets worse the closer you get to the pick up date, I've 3 more days to go and due to lack of sleep am very moody my eyes are stinging and not getting much done in work. It's worse than pmt

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i still have a month and a half and as well my eyes are sore and a little moody :(
however last night i did managed to get to sleep before about 2AM
so Maybe if i stop thinking about it lol

·
Registered
171 Posts
Completely agree, cant stop surfing the net just to read pretty much anything Juke related, and in the evenings im stuck to this forum like glue.Just cant stop thinking about it...
I even have an app on my iphone counting down the days

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Okay this is getting silly now. i still have over a month to go and yet to have a decent nights sleep.
Finish reading my book (Ultramariens warhammer 40K lol) and turn off the light. Start thinking about the Jukes plush leather seats, the new toys to play with. using the D-mode buttons and getting used having an expensive car and BOOM im awake till 3AM :(

·
Registered
50 Posts
I know how you feel meaga-byte, not quite as serve only a couple of sleepless nights ... only 40 days 22 hours 53 minutes until J day (not as though I'm counting or anything like that).

<div id="countdowntimer-3-dashboard" ="darth-dashboard"><div ="darth-dash darth-seconds_dash">

1 - 20 of 21 Posts