Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning everyone,

How about a bit of Extreme Jukeing, bit like Extreme Ironing but better.
Basically get a photo of your Juke against a famous landmark, reading on another thread Rocks is off to Stonehenge soon, Jukers in the North East could get a photo of the Angel of the North, Jukers in London area could try and get a photo of the Juke with Buck Palace or Houses of Parliment in the background etc etc, I think you get the gist.

Maybe we could ask Dan to choose a winner each month and donate a Keyring to the best photo, or maybe John from Holdcrofts to donate something.

But Please no cheating with photobucket or any other application to doctor the photos, seeing a Juke driving along the Great Wall of China would be a total surprise, the same as a white Juke leading a formula1 race, really

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Sounds like a great idea!Esp as there are a few members here from across the water so should add some cool places to the list.The reason I'm planning stonehenge is than my partner is from Holland and has never seen it. That is just one place on the list, not saying any more you'll have to wait for the photo.
I might kit my out with a M60 and head to Libiya....................... that would be cool.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Great idea and I for one will get some pics...... In the meantime, this is an example of one the doesn't count, but it is the photo I use as my desktop.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Beautiful Mez ....the days when we could build

·
Registered
873 Posts
Mine will be driving over the forth bridge (with glider trailer attached) in April, was gonna stop for a pic but have been beaten to it now!

·
Registered
605 Posts
[QUOTE
But Please no cheating with photobucket or any other application to doctor the photos, seeing a Juke driving along the Great Wall of China would be a total surprise, the same as a white Juke leading a formula1 race, really
[/QUOTE]

Oi, Oi!!

·
Registered
433 Posts
HI

Im always happy to help out how about I donate the following (worth approx £45.00 and ill also pick up the bill for shipping it to the lucky winner within the uk</font>)

JOhn

Autoglym Collection Valet Case is a comprehensive kit featuring 11 of Autoglym's most popular retail lines.

The Autoglym Collection Valet Case contains:

<ul>[*]Super Resin Polish 325ml
[*]Clean Wheels 500ml
[*]Jumbo Wash Sponge
[*]Paint Renovator 325ml
[*]Perfect Polishing Cloth
[*]Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner 500ml
[*]Intensive Tar Remover 325ml
[*]Car Glass Polish 325ml
[*]Quick Clear Screenwash 500ml
[*]Bumper Care 325ml
[*]36 page full colour Car Care guide [/list]

Edited by: 2005holdcroft

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I think that is a lovely offer. Thank you

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
John that is a very generous gift thank you,

If you don't mind John can you be the judge with one of your colleagues.

Cut off date is 22/04/2011 that I believe is good Friday at 12:00hrs, this will allow future juke owners to join in.

No doctored photos please. But you can post more than 1 landmark

And the judges decision is final.

So let's all get out and about and get some photos done.

John I will pm you over this weekend with som details if that's ok.

JOWEdited by: Jukeofwellington

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.