Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

To all those who are waiting for delivery, it is well worth the wait............

Collected mine on Saturday, travelled from Guildford to Around Stoke! to collect, with no problems.

15 hours to get back in the snow ........guess who wasn't a happy bunny...lol

The wost thing ...... watching all the BMW drivers in their rear wheel drives sliding everywhere except in a straight line ......me thinking for gods sake dont hit my Juke........lol

The best thing ...... the car was still comfortable after all that time.......

The dealer was great and had the fore thought to order some for stock...... not sure what they have left but if anyone wants to know who they are PM me

Just dont cancel your orders ...... wait for the Juke its great ... even the dci

SurreyJuke

·
Registered
189 Posts
pleased to see you are over the moon with your juke, i will be able to report the same at the end of jan, seems an age since i ordered mine and i don't think i will want to cancel been a long time since me actually owning a car having been a polite white van man since 1992ish, never been one for run of the mill cars but the juke has got me hooked. once again good luck with your juke.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Surreyjuke said:
Hi all

To all those who are waiting for delivery, it is well worth the wait............

Collected mine on Saturday, travelled from Guildford to Around Stoke! to collect, with no problems.

15 hours to get back in the snow ........guess who wasn't a happy bunny...lol

The wost thing ...... watching all the BMW drivers in their rear wheel drives sliding everywhere except in a straight line ......me thinking for gods sake dont hit my Juke........lol

The best thing ...... the car was still comfortable after all that time.......

The dealer was great and had the fore thought to order some for stock...... not sure what they have left but if anyone wants to know who they are PM me

Just dont cancel your orders ...... wait for the Juke its great ... even the dci

SurreyJuke
What do you mean - even the DCI?????

I will forgive you though - Glad you are happy

Fee x

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol

I had only test driven a petrol before so got the DCi without trying it, and was very pleasantly surprised how good it was

1 - 6 of 6 Posts