Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just read The Times Ingear. Can't believe Clarkson's slated my wonderful Juke! Yes I'm a lady in a white 1.5 dci acenta and people do point and look but I haven't seen anyone laughing yet! Even my husband enjoys driving it and reckons he can get it even quicker in a few more hundred miles! If you want torespond toClarkson go to thesundaytimes.co.uk/ingear

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry about the link should have checked it first did not know the times was flogging subscriptions!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
The Sun editorial went something like "Rear Wheel Arches from a Tractor and Table Lamps for Headlights"
How Rude................. Especially from a from an Iconic Style Guru (irony) like Clarkson.
He undoubtably knows about cars - but style? I think not..................
So to you Mr Clarkson ---------------------

12inch

·
Registered
195 Posts
Clarkson is a complete ars****e, the remarks that he has made about certain topics within the news have been totally disgusting, he should have been sacked ages ago, it will happen one day hopefully soon.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
love top gear find it funny but I think Mr Clarkson has had his day and is now insulting too many people too often not least his co Hosts time for a change top gear

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
The man is a total egotistical ar5e and needs someone to give him a fist in the cakehole. He really is a man way above his station who needs brought down a peg or two

If you ever watch big brother - "WHO IS HE?? - WHO IS HE?"

Anyway - Who gives a stuff what he thinks anyway?

Fee

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
The man is a total egotistical ar5e and needs someone to give him a fist in the cakehole.  He really is a man way above his station who needs brought down a peg or two

If you ever watch big brother - "WHO IS HE?? - WHO IS HE?"

Anyway - Who gives a stuff what he thinks anyway?

Fee
maybe we should go sort him out.....

·
Registered
316 Posts
Siemarque said:
Nothing like a Clarkson review to make a body think twice about the car the were going to buy.

Or worse, the car they just shelled out for!
Postedrecently in another thread

Gave up takin' any notice of that idiot Clarkson several years ago

·
Registered
659 Posts
Clarkson? Entertaining chap. The joke is that he thinks we are laughing WITH him. Not so.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Strange......easy to judge when rich!

This Clarkson guy is perhaps lacking in "other" areas??

;)

Duncs

·
Registered
377 Posts
Clarkson never likes a car unless it's over £200k & it's envogue to slate everything & get a laugh. It's like any review of anything, be it cars, films, food, if you Iike it you'll go for it, if not you won't. I never trust any reviews, just my taste. To be honest, if he had liked it I'd have been worried!
Edited by: sallyspud

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
See that proves its a good car, if Clarkson doesnt like Used values will improve no end now
result.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Here's a copy of the Sunday Times article,
sent to me by a bod who works for Nissan -

Edited by: KevInJuke

1 - 20 of 47 Posts