Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a call from the dealer and the Beast has Arrived, 5 days early, getting the registration later today and picking up on the 1st late morning.
Happy Christmas, Birthday, Easter and all the rest.

JOW

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thats great. Well its going to be a big cake for these occassions altogether. At least give us a piece. Enjoy the juke

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Nice one, I bet the 1st can't come quick enough now

·
Registered
189 Posts
oh the wait juke of wellington as almost come to an end, hope the 1st comes around even quicker for you, i sign for mine tomorrow and hoping to drive it away on monday, all the best to you and i will keep everyone updated in my babys departure from the garage. once again come on the first for new reggies

·
Registered
329 Posts
Ive got a 1.6 acenta premium in Force Red....

Beast is not a word that springs to my mind when describing it!!!

andy

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congratulations

I ordered around the same time and my delivery date is still 13th April.....

They must not be building any diesels at the moment. I was pulling off the motorway last night contemplating my delivery time and someone drove past me at the roundabout in the exact same model I've ordered!

·
Registered
51 Posts
It's the best feeling. I picked mine up on Wednesday this week and I must have really pissed off my colleagues at work because I couldn't stop going on about it all day, they did well to put up with me! Never had I felt such a feeling of nervous mixed with excitement on my drive home in my new Juke, not even on my driving test. I couldn't believe a car could make a person feel so happy, especially me. Sad eh?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
By sunday?? I expect at least 2 fill ups by the end of the day, or you aren't driving it hard enough!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Rocks703 said:
By sunday?? I expect at least 2 fill ups by the end of the day, or you aren't driving it hard enough!
no she is right its a petrol she got its only the diesel that wont last a weekend on a tank full

1 - 19 of 19 Posts