Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally the wait is almost over...I am test driving a DIG-T CVT-M6 4WD tomorrow at 2pm
Even if it's a blizzard I'll be on the road.

·
Registered
377 Posts
How exciting! Let me know how you go on. It'll be interesting to know what you think of it. I have one on order & have yet to test drive it.

·
Registered
540 Posts
My wife and I are due to test drive one early December so it will be good to compare. I think landydaz has one now.
I think it was he that posted recently... he is fair chuffed with it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Test drive is a virus , the cure is toorder one
be carefull

p.s. i'm cured

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it happened - arrived at the dealer at 13.30 (half a hour early as couldn't wait any longer). Was met by my salesman 'Steve' who gave me the keys and took me over the a very voluptuous looking Blade Silver DIG-T Tekna CVT-M6 4WD!. I'd not thought about this colour before as it's always been a choice between Solid Whiteor Gun Metallic, but now I have another option..which ever one can be delivered earliest is the one that I will opt for.
Anywaymade sure I wasin P put foot on break and pressed big engine start buttonto left of steering wheel...this made me giggle like a school girl immediately, this was the first time that I had started a car by pressing a button.
Next Steve asked if I was warm enough *raised eyebrows*...As it was -4 and blowing a gale that was an easy one to answer...'i'll put the heated seats on then he says'. Well that was it I was sold and I hadn't even moved. After adjusting the mirrors and familiarising myself with the indicators I slipped into D, took my foot off the brake and we were off.........all those months ago it was love at first sight a few months ago but today I got down on one knee and proposed.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Cor, I like the one in the ProceSS pic!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi withoutwax

Proposed..lol love it!! I took 1 out on friday! And yup i fell in love to! Did you get to try the reversing camera out??

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
proceSS in answer to your question'Colliers Nissan' in Birmingham havethe DIG-T CVT-M6 4WD available for test drive.

Landydaz No I didn't try the reverse camera out although I have a good look through Nissan Connect and listened to quality of sound through speakers etc

Only problem now is I'm going for the 1.6 CVT with Premium pack and unfortunately the only test drive I could get that was a CVT was in the turbo....the BHP on that is a completely different kettle of fish to that of the plain old non turbo..so I am perplexed to say the least. The turbo BHP is very similar to that of the Suburu Impreza!!!!
but i'm sure it'll all work out in the end

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I knew you had mentioned this before in one of your posts and I suggested this to the dealer, but he told me it's a completely different drive.... I shall have a think

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
suppose it depends on if its a 2wd or 4wd QQ to be fair as 4wd will be same as the juke you drove
what about a cube thats got a cvt in it

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi withoutwax...why you not going for the 4wd now..dont want the excessive wait??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts