Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Thats Cool!
Shame the other didn't have the styling plate too!
I remember a few years ago when working nights the canteen lady had gone out early to de ice and clear her fiesta of all the snow only for another person to come along and get in it and drive off, hers was parked next to it.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
EXCELLENT first time I have seen two together and you can really see the benefit of the Urban pack car looks so much better with

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's exactly what my daughter-in-law said deks and I have to agree.
I've seen this one driving around but never when I'm in mine. I would have waited to say hi if I had been by myself.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lj,
I have a real problem with people leaving things on my cars, so I won't do it

and I knew somebody would ask. That's why I wanted to wait.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I'm glad I've ordered the Urban Pack on mine. Nice to see in on a real Juke rather than in the brochure.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Had to walk a long way with my shopping in Home base car park, just because I spotted another red one and parked next to it

Red Tekna

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I stalked one round a car park, but lost it when I got distracted.

Some of are going to end up arrested at this rateEdited by: Kats

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Rocks703 said:
I'm glad I've ordered the Urban Pack on mine. Nice to see in on a real Juke rather than in the brochure.

Tut tut ,Rocks. You still haven't seen it on a real Juke. That's a red one in the photo, not a white one.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Something I just noticed.
@ Lj are you hiding something? Do you really like a car with colour on it?

See edited photos.

Lj2.

·
Registered
16 Posts
It was in tesco car park where i saw my first juke, i had to have one for myself. first weekend i had mine i saw them coming out of tesco as i went in, we both had beaming smiles on our faces as we saw eachother. Sounds sad but i can't wait till i see it in the car park again, i will definately be parking next to them.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Thank you Lj2 for the heads up

The only time I show red is the first few days of my holiday

Five years ago I had a red MR2 because that was the best for that car...... White is the best for Juke

Lj

·
Registered
61 Posts
Love the plate
I am a no.plate fanatic and sadly, even have the book on them. I used to drive a very large van, then motorhome with the plate B1TOH. I had a bolt put through the O.
I was stopped many times by the police, most laughed and when they saw I had 7 dogs, they got the plate. 1 policeman though was forever stopping me about it and I eventually had it confiscated
My last personalisedplate was a K9 one, again because of the dogs. That was on a Mitzi Delica and my son wrote it off and I couldn't be bothered to transfer it, so it went to no.plate heaven and is prob with my B1TOH looking down
I was lucky enough to get a 57 plate with, by chance, the letters FKU. I have asked dealer if I can choose my new plate and got a resounding 'No.'

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks LS and welcome to the forum.

So far so good, not been stopped and as with you, most have a smile on their faces when they see it. Even got the thumbs up from one.

Lj2.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts