Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh no, I did it... I called the dealer for an update, just waiting for the call back once he has checked the system.Didn't want to do this for fear of bad news.Oh well...
Waiting...

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Love it although still missing the Juke terribly. Am reallypleased with the fuel consumption thoughbut to say the power from the engine is gutless is a severe understatement. Would have preferred the 1.8 but for economy had to go with the 1.4..

I love the comfort in the Civic and the fact it doesnt rattle.... !!!

Am missing the drive height of the Juke - feel like a midget in the Civic..

All in all, I am happy!! (or am I kidding myself?)

Fee x

Hope you get the news you are waiting for??!!!!

x

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ha, ha... it's ironic. Here's you got a Civic and here's us getting rid of one... you have to laugh.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still waiting... typical. Just asked for a delivery update that's all not a breakdown of the route the car will take to get here from Japan, if it ever gets finished or indeed if it is finished and perhaps on the way but, oh no, can't get a simple date!!! Day four now and counting... tuh!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hey Dougal, I know how you feel, you want to ring & ask but feel it probably wont be good! If its any help I heard from NCS a few days ago & they say my date, 5th May still stands. Although there is no VIN number & it too is the 4wd Japan version. My dealer confirmed it was still showing 5th May & he says its about 4 weeks to ship from Japan. So, if its not built yet what do you think the chances are? Plus Nissan in Japan have shut down again for this week after being open for 1 week. Not that I blame them, their lot in Japan is worse than mine. I am a bit concerned about the fact it may glow in the dark, buy hey!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts