Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Jukesters.In the last week, on two seperate occassions, I have had the yellow keyless symbol (ie. small key in a box) come up on my dashboard whilst driving. A constant light, not flashing, both times it hasn't been a problem and has gone outwhen engine stopped, and then worked normally again when starting up. Any ideas?. thanks Bob.White with black and lots of chrome Tekna Dig-T.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi just to say i had the same problem a while ago with mine. I had a spare key fob which worked fine. I then changed the battery in the Fob. Problem fixed. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Agreed, probably battery. It just means it can't "see" the key any more. If a battery swap doesn't fix it I'd be off to Nissan for a diagnostic.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Only the first or second time I've seen it mentioned on the forum so I'd guess not. Could have a number of causes including local interference or faulty kit, but the battery seems like a good place to start given it costs pennies.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Jukesters.In the last week, on two seperate occassions, I have had the yellow keyless symbol (ie. small key in a box) come up on my dashboard whilst driving. A constant light, not flashing, both times it hasn't been a problem and has gone outwhen engine stopped, and then worked normally again when starting up. Any ideas?. thanks Bob.White with black and lots of chrome Tekna Dig-T.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts