Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I popped into my dealer this morning to get a brief first look at my Juke (due for collection tomorrow) and noted a couple of things.
It's supposed to be a DiG-T Tekna in white.
It's certainly badged correctly, though I was tiny bit miffed to see a pointless dealer logo slapped under the Juke one. They've already got their name on the number plate — isn't that enough?

More importantly, although I only saw it in the half-gloom of the workshop, I couldn't help notice that the passenger side door lock was uncovered (the keyhole was visible) but I didn't get a chance to see the driver's side.
On my Micra Tekna, which has Intelligent Key, the locks are covered and have a small black button on them to press as you approach the car with the key in your pocket. The cover on the passenger door can be levered off to reveal a conventional keyhole to enable emergency access.
If anyone has a Juke Tekna, could you please confirm what the door locks are supposed to look like? I noted that mine has the correct body-coloured mirrors, leather upholstery, privacy glass, etc. So am I just getting paranoid that they haven't yet fitted the cover to the passenger door lock?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Can't answer you question on door locks as I am a mere paulper, could only afford the Acenta

but as for dealer sticker if it was me they would be removing it before I took delivery unless they wer paying for advertising space on my car

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not even a sticker, it's a proper badge similar to the Peugeot lion (?) and it's not as if any other driver would know what the symbol means. It's only about 3/4" square but there's simply no need for it. I may try and remove it myself if I'm brave enough.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I would get them to remove it if you don't want it there, atleast then if they scratch it they have to sort it

·
Registered
659 Posts
My Tekna has black buttons. I think there's a keyhole too.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the replies. I'll double-check it before I seal the deal, though tomorrow is looking increasingly unlikely because of the weather.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ok driverside has a key hole visable & the passenger side does not , just been out to have a look -5 & pitch black !!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
My last 2 cats have been keyless and they have a keyhole covered with a plastic plate so that you can get in if your battery in the key fails. Fingers crossed I have never had to use it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
It's for the catflap of course

1 - 15 of 15 Posts