Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered tekna 1.5 dci, gun metal, protection pack, arm rest, 3yrs service deal, expected delivery mid feb 2011, don't know if chrome pack is worth the money?, bought honda civic 4 months ago but did not realise it was so low have difficulty getting in and out so she has to go, no prob's with juke,feel in love with juke first time we walked into show room at dealers she was stunning, had test drive in petrol then diesel, am a diesel buff always have been, can't wait till feb!!! Bigmac

·
Registered
166 Posts
hiya and welcome, i'm sure you'll find this forum helpful, everyone is really friendly, i've ordered a tekna myself delivery due end of jan cant wait

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi bigmac and welcome to the forum, we are a friendly bunch here browse around and if you need an answer to a question someone will be able to help, I to have a diesel I think its better than the petrol
chrome pack will be a matter of personal choice it does look good on the Gun but i dont like the mirrors or fog lamp rings

·
Registered
754 Posts
I find the seating position much better than the Honda.
Out of interest where did you get rid of the 4 month old Honda?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Can recommend the Tekna diesel. Best car I ever had and I've driven plenty.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi Bigmac

Welcome to the forum and particularly another Juke owner in Scotland!!

You will be well pleased with the diesel - it is sooo sorth the wait

Fee x

·
Registered
575 Posts
For me, if you're getting gunmetal, the chrome pack is a must. Have a look at the pictures section. Holdcroft2005 has posted some pics of the chrome pack on a gunmetal

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all for welcome and info, think probibly go for chrome pack as time comes nearer, the honda was 4months old to me she had 08 plate!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for welcome will keep in touch

1 - 9 of 9 Posts