Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
the normal 1.6 CVT is not available to order due to high demand and a large unfulfilled waiting list if thats your choice you wont be able to order unless the dealer has one in stock or due
The DIG-T 4wd CVT is unaffected by this currently as it has a different gearbox to n/a model

·
Registered
283 Posts
When I picked up Hiro, we had a chat about the fact that they were currently not taking orders, but the dealer said that if you want to order one they will order it for you obviously(they just lie to Nissan about it), but you would have a LONG wait!
He said that a bloke had been in the day before, put a deposit down and was happy to wait 7 months!
Crazy -- but worth it!

·
Registered
13 Posts
What you are ordering I got in January.
So pleased with the car. Nippy little bugger when it needs to be and a non motorway mpg of 42 in Sports mode is good enough for me. I haven't found anything I'm not happy with.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I agree with lector

I would also ring around other dealers, some preordered cars and have stock arriving with no orders on them.

A girl from my office went in last weekend after seeing mine and is collecting a black Tekna in two weeks time

·
Registered
42 Posts
as far as im aware, the 2wd cvt box is still available to order but theyre showing for november on our system at the moment, whereas the 4wd box is showing for oct.
The dealers should be fine ordering them for you, seems like they may be trying to sell the stock they have access to rather than what you want...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts