Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my boy hood super hero is the one and only in RED and Blue.SUPERMAN.
I thought i would post this because Tonight our friends over the Pond Get to see the long TEN Year finale of SMALLVILLE.It will be a 2 hour special and i cannot wait to see it. And its confirmed by the producers this is it.
Here in the UK season 9 starts soon season ten next year - so we are well behind . But thanks to Torrents I have kept right up to date through 9 and season 10. I keep refreshing my sources and waiting for the upload

Ok its something i like even at My ripe old age and its been a great Broadcast over ten years , so its going to be a little sad that its finishing.
In this Finale He the Man Completes his destiny on Earth And for the first Time Dons the Famous RED / BLUE CAPE we all know ! At that Moment they will also Broadcast the one and only original theme tune.I just Might put a hint of blue in My Red Juke
LEDS, out of respect. mmmmsuper-car!
Whos your super hero!

·
Registered
998 Posts
My Super Hero? bearing in mind, hero means someone who overcomes their own fear to help others, It has to be a man who's nameis Manuel Gonzalez, he was the first toput his body in a tight little cage to be lowered hundreds of feet,down a very narrowand darkbore hole , (where anything could have gone wrong ), to lead therescue ofthe Chilean miners. And whilst the miners had the fame and the limelight where was he ?, god knows!. That man should have got a medal and he simply faded into the background.That's a Hero... T Edited by: trachycarpus

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
trachycarpus said:
My Super Hero? bearing in mind, hero means someone who overcomes their own fear to help others, It has to be a man who's nameis Manuel Gonzalez, he was the first toput his body in a tight little cage to be lowered hundreds of feet,down a very narrowand darkbore hole , (where anything could have gone wrong ), to lead therescue ofthe Chilean miners. And whilst the miners had the fame and the limelight where was he ?, god knows!. That man should have got a medal and he simply faded into the background.That's a Hero... T
well yes i agree
and being a miner for 11 years i understand more than most.
but i did mean on the big screen.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Im a huge fan of all the marvel and DC comic heros.
Superman is a legend lol, IronMan as well is awesome.
The Hulk is crazy 2.
Really wanna go see thor and greenlantern on the big screen soon before they run their circuit.
I must DL smallville. I enjoy watching it but if you miss a few episodes your lost completely lol

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Has to be Wolverine (the anti hero), hopefully they will make a movie that will feature Daken.The new Thor movie is great! Don't forget to wait pass the credits to see the Marvel extra scene. Hawkeye has a small part in Thor, and everyone has been confirmed for the Avengers 2012.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Spidey's always been my fave.

Looking forward to the Avengers film. Have been enjoying the current cartoon on one of the sky kids channels.
Shame there's no mrs Peel, though!!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
To be fair i think it has to be Batman. He is the only super Hero without any actual super powers. Yes he is mega rich but money just makes people As*h*les lol. Yet he is still up there with the greats and often beats superman using brains alone

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
meaga-byte said:
To be fair i think it has to be Batman. He is the only super Hero without any actual super powers. Yes he is mega rich but money just makes people As*h*les lol. Yet he is still up there with the greats and often beats superman using brains alone
Going to have to go comic geek on you there MB, there are lots of superheroes without super powers, Iron Man uses technology along with war machine (marvelsequivalent to DC's batman), Black Widow has no powers just a martial arts expert, Bucky Barnes/winter soldier the list goes on.But I have to agree , Batman is cool!

...........................sad geek moment over

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
i have been told!
You got me there Rocks, Iron man isnt super but a bullet proof suit does help haha and as for blackwidow and the rest, Im trying to remember who they are haha. Sad is not knowing the greats of DC and marvel.
Gonna try convince the mrs to go with me and see Thor tonight and then green Lantern when it comes out :D

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Superman and Chuck Norris got into a strength competition.
The looser had to wear their undies on the outside.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I convinced Marjoilijn to come and see Thor with me and she really enjoyed it although its not her cup of tea. See it in IMAX if you can. Plus wait past the credits to see the sneaky preview of the cosmic cube

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Wolverine in XMEN -- Hugh Jackman is just amazing ......Love all of the X-MEN films.......But if you are going to start me on SUPERHEROES - I used to love Jean CLaude Van Damme however i have been watching that TV series and cant believe what a sensitive fragile man he actually is and he really is quite deluded - - so sad, although i still think he is handsome....
Fee

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Captain jack sparrow (he is on tv at the mo) he does not take life too seriously, don't they say you can laugh a woman into..........

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
jean claude van dame,....she is my favorate,along with,jean pitney,she could sing a bit

·
Registered
416 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
And he's not a keeper. (Well, not much of one, anyway.)

Spurs goalie.Hopefully he's one player we will sell during the summer break. He's been a liability!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts