Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the repliespointing me to previous posts aboutprotecting the paint...

Many members said that they have done it themselves.....applied the supagard that is

I have now bought a supagard pro silver kit of that ebay .....does it come with instructions and does anyone have any hints or tips as to how to get the best out of it.....

I am sorry if this answer has already been posted .......I did look but no joy..

Thanks AgainEdited by: DavidHaigh

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Have you got the kit with the sealant inside the applicator?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it was advertised as this .........new /unopened SUPAGARD SILVER ULTRA PRO CLEANING KIT..

Not recieved it yet.........Please don't tell me I now have to buy an applicator.....then an applicator cleaning tool...........and on it goes..

·
Registered
115 Posts
The applicator is basically a sponge with a sachet of sealant combined, you just wet the sponge cut through the sponge,apply it like a normal polish let it dry to a haze and buff it off. The rest of the products are in spray cans. And yes it comes with instructions. Simply washthe car rinse but leave it wet then apply the sealant.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Had letter from dealer about Diamondbrite at a special</font> price of£199.

Will be giving it a miss thanks to you guys.

Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lots of the Supagard kits for sale on ebay........top price seems to be around £50-£60 which is a lot more appealing than £200.

Be interesting to find out how much they earn from each victim in the dealerships.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
A mate of mine works at a garage and they buy the kit in for less than 20 squid.The cost is meant to cover someone cleaning and preping the car ready for its application. But this is notoriously done poorly.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I can't remember a very good night in Porthcawl drinking castway with vodka chasers....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts