Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Can someone tell me about the benifit of a supa guard? Do i really need it when my juke comes? or this is just an additional sale of the dealers? Please let me know.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
THEIR is a thread on this already consenus seems to be save the money and buy yourself some decent wax

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi deks36,

Thanks for your concern and reply!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Juke-or-earl,

Thanks for the info!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
some of my friends recommend showroom shine. have you heard about this?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Supagard is a good product had on my last 3 Car’s. First time came as part of the deal. Other car’s I have treated myself, look on Ebay basic kit £17.64' full kit £90.00 buy it know price + P&P. Easy job to do and saves you ££££££.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>Edited by: Strof

·
Registered
79 Posts
I will deffo be supaguarding my duke,have used this product many times and it is fab,wouldnt pay dealer price thou as they put massive mark ups on it, ebay around 20 to 30 pounds and well worth the effort.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Dont get me started on this one again!!!!!!!

Andy

·
Registered
575 Posts
Andy,
Didn't you say it was great value and to pay full dealer price?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Got some of this from Ideal World, have to say it is one of the easiest types of polish to buff I have ever used, great on glass too with the exception of the windscreen as it smears badly when the wipers are on. Dont believe that tar and squashed flies will simply wipe off first time tho, like most it needs the barrier beneath the marks first, so you would still have to give it a **** good clean first. Not fantastic on black trim either, tends to leave white streaks. But having said that, like I say it is easy to use and a little does go a long way.

·
Registered
329 Posts
chris78 said:
Andy,
Didn't you say it was great value and to pay full dealer price?

Bang on Chris - infact, Ive just sold one of my kidneys to pay for the next valet. I know, I know, but this stuff is worth it!!!

Seriously, Id echo the comments about showroom shine - if you cant be bothered with the effort of a full on wax, then the stuff is pretty decent.

Only thing is, no matter what they say, I refuse to use it on a dirty car. I always wash mine before putting it on.

Andy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts