Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
for some strange reason Nissan felt we didnt want a sunroof or some of the colours available elsewhere

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Scoobie - just had a look at the US site and they call it a moon roof - looks great - so we could get away with that here in the UK
- but if we added another option into the mix here - the orders may take even longer than they are now - that might be why we dont too many choices..............also I must add that at the bottom of the USA added options list there is for $46 a seat belt extender.........to make the seat belt wider at the mid section ..............'would you like frieswith that?'

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I work for another manufacturer and have supplied some seatbelt extenders for some of our errhh more rotund customers ;-)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Scoobie Doo said:
american Spec Juke with Sunroof - now why is that not in the UK????
We dont get the arm rest.. they think the arm rest would dig into the larger gentlemens love handles!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Im in the US and wish I had had the option to NOT have the moonroof. All it does is lower the interior headroom. Sure its nice to have a moonroof... until you start to think about it.
Summer too hot to have it open , better to have the AC on and the car cooler. Winter too frigging cold to have it open.
So an extra 1" of headroom 12 months a year or a moonroof that you might use 3 months a year.

·
Registered
443 Posts
The only time I open the roof on the x trail was to watch the fireworks at Alum bay on holiday.
Can live without it no problem.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Do you know, I have never thought of the moonroofit that way??
Here in southern Spain, the Summers are blinding hot and yes, Winter here can be very chilly, combined with the micro climate winds we have.

So, although the 1 inch loss would not bother me, I am 5´8", you have made me happier today.
Thank you SkvanD!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts