Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
yes but you are in the states and your spec is different from europe and UK and yours is built in Japan i believe where as ours are all built in Sunderland
currently its not an option here do not understand why, but i am sure they have their reasons

·
Registered
659 Posts
I don't think UK cars have an armrest as they are on the accessories list.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I got a reply from Nissan Customer SErvices and they said the sunroof was NOT an option on the JUKE here.

hope that answers your question

Fee

·
Registered
277 Posts
yes ... looks like sunroof is only available in the US ........ I did check with our local dealer in Malta, and he thinks it may/may not be available later in the future.

I think it will be, and I also think they will even have more colour options too.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I had double checked with NCS as I think that the JUKE desperately needs something to give it an illusion of more height in the back,

However, the moon roof in US looks tiny and a bit like the old fashioned type one I had in my first Micra in the 80's or have I been looking at the wrong thing?

If it had a panoramic roof - NOW you're talking!!!

Fee

·
Registered
329 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
No thanks then - I'll give it a miss

(
Need the car first though!!!)
Fee, any update on yours now?

according to your profile, its due in 3 days time!!

andy

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
andytran said:
feefeeglasgow said:
No thanks then - I'll give it a miss

(
Need the car first though!!!)
Fee, any update on yours now?

according to your profile, its due in 3 days time!!

andy
its only due in 3 days because it didnt turn up on the 29th as promised

·
Registered
22 Posts
Working for Nissan, i guarantee that the Roof will be an upgrade for future UK Spec Jukes. If they give it all as standard first time round then they will have nothing to upgrade to. Just like the american's and japannesse have a Fosgate Sound System with Subwoofer built in the boot aswell ! Soon the UK will have these on the Next Face Lifted Jukes! I Guarantee !

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yep ... me too! ..... I would opt for the panoramic sunroof, but it won't happen in our time for those who have already ordered the Juke ..... (if Nissan will ever do it for Europe too).

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I certainly dont think its a good idea.

A friend of mine got one fitted (not to a JUKE) but the garage fitted it squint, It wasnt level and it leaked, furthermore, it depreciated the value of her car.

Too big a risk I would say to have it retrospectively - I would definitely get the manufacturers standard one if at all

Just my opinion

Fee x

1 - 20 of 21 Posts