Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Will be doing a lot of driving around Spain/Portugal next summer, so can anyone recommend a good pair of driving sunglasses.

Many Thanks

·
Registered
210 Posts
Whats good for one might be terrible for you, best thing to do is go out and try a load of pairs on, see how they feel. I'd wait for a sunny day to do it, once you find a pair you like ask the assistant if you can go outside with them to get a real feel for what they are like in the sun. I'd stay away from the cheaper ones.

·
Registered
69 Posts
With out question I think serengeti sunglasses are the best and they do driving glasses they have the best lens I use them so does my wife

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
juke10 said:
With out question I think serengeti sunglasses are the best and they do driving glasses they have the best lens I use them so does my wife

I do like the Serengeti range.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I keep both Ray-Bans and Oakleys in my car. Ray-Bans feel as if they aren't there and do an awesome job but the Oakleys look
Horses for courses.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have Oakley e-wires for really bright sun, and £30 Boots polarised ones for general driving, they really stop my eyes from getting too tired. I tried a pair of Tag Heuer sports glasses with vivid yellow lenses on in Cyrpus and they would have been ideal, but not at £300 plus..........

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi and a big thankyou to everyone that made a suggestion, I have made my choice and gone for a pair of Serengeti Danti, in gun metal (to match mu Juke)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts