Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the meet is upon us now. I have to call the events Manager this week to confirm I know exactly what I am doing and details timings etc.
I received apm last night with some valid questions
So what I know at present is wristbands for the Museum will be issued to me by the manager on the day you wll need to collect these from me if pre paid or pay on the day at the venue. I will be easily recognised (the one with all the Juke stuff for sale)
Parking for Juke owners is in the event area selected for us by Gaydon, apparently you drive thru the main gates up towards the museum following museum signs then it will be sign posted I was told we have half the North Field. Providing it arrives in time I should have a nice big banner with club logo on to put up on arena boundary. We need to supply marshall to control the parking with in our area (2 volunteers please) this only need to be in operation during vehicle movements in and out.
It may be possible to have a slow convoy around the museum will have to confirmed on the day
this will be an ideal time for some photo shoots aswell, apparently they have an on site photographer who may be taking shots, although I am well aware we have a few budding David Baileys of our own who no doubt will be providing plenty of photographic cover.
Could I ask non Juke drivers even if pre paid to park in the normal car park. You will still get your wristband and ticket for raffle prize.

BBQ's are not allowed in the arena please do not attempt to use one as this could lead to us all being expelled from th site there is an official bbq area but its closed for the weekend as the caravan club have the field for private function. The venue has a restaurant on site.
On instruction from events co-ordinator we are welcome to have picnic's on site but no stoves please, so basically they are asking us not to use anything flamable or naked flame.
I do plan on bring coffee with me and a flask or 2 of hot water which I will make up in the hotel .

I have been advised that Gazebo's are fine aslong as close to your car and secured well as it can get windy @Gaydon I will have mine with me just in case of inclement weather

I will update any more info I get that needs to be posted here this week

The GO Karts are no longer in operation. They do have a driven Land Rover experience which is £7 per person for a 20 min ride around the off road course(note you will not be driving)
they have a childrens outside play area and also battery operated cars on a driving roadway for children.

Lastly this is for everyone I have merely booked it and got the ball rolling what happens on the day is upto everyone, any feedback ideas or suggestions and offers of help appreciated.
Lets have a great day and hopefully make this an annual event

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks for the info Steve - all sounds good to me..
Keeping everything crossed for the weather..
Nick n Ann

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@snout lets hope so
@ 12" thanks may be calling on you if I cant fit everything in my car

·
Registered
555 Posts
Looks like its going to be quiet busy aroundGaydonthis weekend.Its sci-fi week
<h4 ="-day green" style="margin-top: 20px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 1.2em; vertical-align: line; -: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; : transparent; line-height: 22px; font-family: 'Droid Sans', arial, serif; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: transparent 0px 0px 1px; color: rgb93, 158, 55; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; ">28 May to 5 Jun 2011</h4><h2 ="entry-title" style="margin-top: 20px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 1.5em; vertical-align: line; -: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; : transparent; line-height: 25px; font-family: 'Droid Sans', arial, serif; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: transparent 0px 0px 1px; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; ">Sci-Fi Mad – May Half Term Activities</h2>Come and see our new Sci-Fi at the Movies exhibition this half term,complete with the weaponry and costumes of some of your favourite sci-fi superheroes and villains. Daily quiz sheets and colouring activities available, whilst on Thursday 2 June there will be specialSci-Fi themed family craft activities runningfrom 11am to 3pmin our Education Room.
And im not to sure if this event is on too:<h2 ="entry-title" style="margin-top: 20px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 1.5em; vertical-align: line; -: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; : transparent; line-height: 25px; font-family: 'Droid Sans', arial, serif; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: transparent 0px 0px 1px; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; ">Jowett International Rally</h2>The Heritage Motor Centre is the Venue for the 2011 Annual Jowett Car Club International Rally, celebrating 101 years of Jowett Cars. Visitors to the Museum may view the Rally FREE of charge.
Darth Vadar costumes lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
( Darth Vadar costumes lol
)
I have a heavy cold - so I`m half way there
</font>
</font>Ozza</font>

·
Registered
2,752 Posts