Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed that on cars delivered to the States, Jukes have the option of a sun roof. I wonder if this will be an option in the UK for 2012 models. Each year some manufacturers like Vaxhaull for instance, upgrade their models like adding colour coded bumpers, mirrorsand door handles, instead of black plastic on their basic models. The 2012 Juke may be revamped like they have done with the Quasqai, which now has a different grill than the first models had.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
the sun roof question has been asked, in fact Nissan have been sent a list of upgrades the members felt were essential on the Juke but as the car is less than 1 year old( at the time it wasn't six months old) Nissan have no immediate plans to upgrade or change any parts they will consider what was said to them for the future, as of last week no new news on any upgrades or facelift

·
Registered
457 Posts
I think a sun roof would be a great idea for this car. Nothing to stop someone adding a non-factory fitted one but doing so may well void any warranty. Not sure on this. Anyone out there no for certain?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
seatraveller2002 said:
I think a sun roof would be a great idea for this car. Nothing to stop someone adding a non-factory fitted one but doing so may well void any warranty. Not sure on this. Anyone out there no for certain?
I'd check that with the dealer, warranty wise issues with anti corrosion/paint warranty
and then you need to check whats underneath the headlining,
Personally I dont see the point to a sunroof that doesnt open fully tilt up to me is pointless
I also dont see the point of glass roofs either but its a personal thing
I did like the sunroof on my x trail as it was extremely large and retracted fully

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.