Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the strangest thing you have seen while driving or being a passenger in a car. I was going to the mull of galloway a few years ago and seen a herd of cows chasing a baby deer.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I once saw a new car salesman tell the truth and not try to flog some extra bits to bump his commission

·
Registered
28 Posts
DRH12 said:
whats the strangest thing you have seen while driving or being a passenger in a car. I was going to the mull of galloway a few years ago and seen a herd of cows chasing a baby deer.
I was down at the Mull of Galloway in July, beautiful place. Nice drive to get there too.

Never saw the stalking cows though!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Got overtaken by a Veyron on the A43 once.

(deeply religious moment there - had to share)

Pityit wasn't in the current car, the Bugatti'd be no match for sports mode.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I was once overtaken by a motorcycle/sidecar combination, in the sidecar was a large dog, complete with goggles & scarf..... no crash-helmet though!

·
Registered
873 Posts
I saw a Veyron drive past my house once... but I was walking down the street at the time on the way home.

As far as being in a car is concerned... driving up the Burway (25% gradient hill) up the Long Mynd in Shropshire at midnight, and came across a pack of wild horses just standing on the road (about 10 of them) and grazing on the grass around it. Really quite surreal. They mostly stood and looked at the car, took them a while to get the idea and wander off the road!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Driving throughDunstable town centre last Friday, I looked to the left at a shop window,
and saw the most incredible car !<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

Then I realized

·
Registered
195 Posts
A wallaby hopping down a certain motorway in the NW

Also a drunk on a mountain bike cycling down lane 3 into on coming traffic, very scary.Edited by: Jukeofwellington

1 - 13 of 13 Posts