Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I own a cdi 1.5 Tekna.
I noticed (heard) a strange slight vibration of the instrument panel when the motor is slightly above 1000 rpm. is almost imperceptible, but very annoying for a new car.

Is this normal? happened to some of you.

Thanks.

Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Tangipepot said:
Hello, I own a cdi 1.5 Tekna.
I noticed (heard) a strange slight vibration of the instrument panel when the motor is slightly above 1000 rpm. is almost imperceptible, but very annoying for a new car.

Is this normal? happened to some of you.

Thanks.

Merry Christmas.
Ignore the petrol heads!!!! - They only just got out for the day!!!

I have a rattle as well but have only noticed it when its exceptionally cold outside!!!- seems to me like the cheap plastic dash rattles until its heated up sufficiently...

dont know if thats what you're experiencing?

Fee xEdited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hiii

hello dear,
first of all thank you for your support: D. ....

feefeeglasgow, I refer to that ... I've just been in the dealership and they told me that and 'normal for a new car ...

The vibration sensing and 'slight, but annoying for my character ... I'm a perfectionist ...

cmq a check next week .... will keep you 'informed.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I dont blame you - rattles and squeaks in a car can be EXCEPTIONALLY distracting and annoying.

I have found the rattle from the rear parcel shelf is loud . My son who sits in the back is driven to distraction by it

Fee x

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
I dont blame you - rattles and squeaks in a car can be EXCEPTIONALLY distracting and annoying.

I have found the rattle from the rear parcel shelf is loud . My son who sits in the back is driven to distraction by it

Fee x
For those member of the forum not familiar with Scotland, Distraction is a small village south of Glasgow.
For you Fee........

12ionch

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hope it is only normal that my juke settles and it makes me mad with joy every day .....

... I took the chrome gunmetl tekna + chromepck + urbanpck .....it's 'beautiful ... I just do not feel the vibrations of the plastic ... albeit slightly unnerving ... but ... uuufffffffff

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
12Inchmick said:
feefeeglasgow said:

Fee x

For those member of the forum not familiar with Scotland, Distraction is a small village south of Glasgow.

For you Fee........

12ionch
**** - you really are a pain in the jacksy but I will tolerate you because your emoticons are fab!!!! oo -er..... By the way - check your spelling "12ionch"????

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a rattle, bit inside the passenger door. More like a rattle and roll. A object rolls back when accelerating, forward when braking etc! driving me mad. Dealer can't mend until 14th January.
Radio up loud for a while then!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Worth spraying some silicone were the noise comes from.helps the plastic settle.
But you could always crank up the radio.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi I have this rattle / rumble as well at about 1100 rpm more noticable when cold.... have you had it diagnosed by the dealer...

·
Registered
540 Posts
Ahh, the constant soothing thrum of a diesel engine with vibration thrown in for free. I remember those...
Fee, you could maybe sort out your parcel-shelf prob with one-sided sticky foam under both sides where it sits down against the support. You know the kind you used to get for draft proofing door jams from B&Q.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi I have a diesel...

No - the only reason I was asking, is I had a megane which had a engine noise/vibration but only when cold.. Renault knew about it and there was a recall from a faulty diesel return pipe. ( Same engine in the JUKE albeit a EURO V not EURO IV)

The problem was ONLY evident when cold and disappeared after driving for about 10/15 minutes. Furthermore it got worse when the accelerator pedal was pressed.

Probably not the same thing but you never know

Thanks
Good Luck

Fee x

1 - 20 of 33 Posts