Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody had a call recently from a market research company Called MM EYE

I have been offered a paid interview for next month,on behalf of nissan to speak to new owners about loves/hates of a new model.

Still a bit dubious,may need to enquire with nissan hq if legit etc.

anyone else had this?Edited by: Deanno1dad

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Sounds groovy! Go for it

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had a call from a german (!) landline last night on my mobey about the very same thing. I am always a big scaredy cat when it comes to that kind of thing so I politely declined. I always imagine I will somehow unwittingly sign over the deeds of my house or maybe even sell my soul to the devil if I participate....

·
Registered
40 Posts
The funniest thing is I haven't got the blummin car yet, and in fact they rubbed it in by calling me and therefore their customer service is clearly questionable. I must insist on copious amounts of pretty freebies as compensation....

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
strangely enough,you mention germany..this company has links in hamburg and london.The call was not witheld on my phone...and being BT myself i managed to get there address .

·
Registered
489 Posts
Got to say that they look legit - they have offices in London and Germany (would make sense of call to hedkandi from Germany) and they do do market research within the automotive industry

http://mm-eye.com/

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
When they phoned me the market research company was in France??

If in doubt - pm Nissan and if it is legitimate - after all they will know exactly who is conducting the survey or their behalf....

Sound really good - you must have given a glowing report as I cant see them interviewing me, Deks or Jayannlay somehow...??

Woohoo - 5 minutes of fame!!!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
If you dont want to do it give them mine or fee's details we will be more than happy to take the survey for NIssan

Come on Nissan lets see how brave you are

·
Registered
175 Posts
The survey is legit, it'scalled the'After Launch Survey'which is being run in several European countries from the MMeye base in Germany.. but it seems the external ageny don't have up to date info on who actually has received thier cars..

Worth paricipating though as Nissan need to know the good and the bad impressionsof the carand this is a formal route to get your voice heard !

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a call as well and you are right. This is a third party market research company and they do a pretty fair job. If you get a call, just speak out and let them know all pros and cons!

·
Registered
122 Posts
hm... I had a similar call, but that lady thought I only test drove Nissan Juke. when she realized that I actually had bought that car she didn't want to talk any more. so it was just... ok then. goodbye :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts