Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Has anyone tried to store speed camera locations? I tried dowloading @ www.pocketgpsworld.com which is recommended on the nissan connect user manual but after adding it on myPOI and have donloaded. it didn't work. anyone knows what t do. please help

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!!! that's a big help.

·
Registered
329 Posts
deks36 said:
Yes SLOW DOWN then you wont need to worry about cameras

LMAO!!!!

Seriously, you need to put them in a folder called my POIs or something?

Also, Im told that you get a message appears to say you are near a camera, but no image?

A bit vague really, but I looked in to it and didnt fancy not having camera images - the garbled text is not something I want.

I did my homework on the QQ forums.

andy

·
Registered
575 Posts
deks36 said:
Yes SLOW DOWN then you wont need to worry about cameras
No, just drive it like you stole it and keep your eyes open. The cameras are the big yellow things

·
Registered
115 Posts
I’ve got the speed camera database loaded.

On your USB memstick create a folder named myPOIs in this folder create a folder named myPOIWarnings copy the .csv file into this folder.
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Full instructions at

http://pocketgpsworld.com/uksaftycameras-nissan-connect.php

The camera warning is by text it gives the type of camera then its code then the speed.

MOBILE XXXXXXXX @ 50

Works ok when you get used to it. You also get the warning on the radio screen, so it is live all the time. I have also got it loaded on a Tom Tom, it’s far better than TomTom’s own database as it shows mobile sites. With your subscription you can download the database for 3 devises.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all the teachings and comments!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Once again, Thanks Storf!!!

I've done mine and followed your instructionsjust right now and it worked properly. This is the good thingon this forum, we could help and inspire one another not to make other embarassed about their queries. hope this issue helps to some related cases. Good Luck!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts