Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, dont know about you but driving in and out of work this week so far has been fun (picked my baby up on 24th Sept). On coming traffic in town is slowing down, passengers and drivers heads are swivelling round to look at us and on Monday the group of lads on the zebra crossing stopped in the middle of it, turned to stare at the car whilst saying "what the ****'s that?" I didn't ask whether it was being said as a compliment but it made me laugh. Wait till they see it in the dark!! My Juke was the first out of the local dealership so yet to see another one running around.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I've not seen one on the road. But I keep looking, so much so that my attention has strayed from driving twice already! No bumps but hooted at.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh Lordy, you go careful out there!

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
lol silverjuke, maybe you should be chauffeured around whilst waiting for your Juke to arrive!? :p

And 2wink, that's so cool, no doubt as time rolls on and more are on the road people will be doing that less, but enjoy it whilst you can! I've not spotted one in Southampton yet but I'm told the dealer here sold a number of them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts