Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Thursday I will be booking the rally slot for us to meet on 29th May
I have never done this so hoping its a simple process so
the Best News is I have secured courtesy of Holdcroft Nissan a leather Armrest which will given away on the day this will be part of the pre booking package so those that pre book with me when I set it all up will be entered into the prize draw

If you want to purchase an armrest pm 2005holdcroft, JOhn has a very limited supply of the leather one on a first come first serve basis, which makes it even more astounding that one has been donated by HOLDCROFT Nissan to give away at the meet.
So as it now looks like this is gaining momentum I will definately be their and hope as many others as possible will attend aswell.

I will update as soon as I have more information pm me if you have any questions or indeed suggestions.

This isnt my meet its the clubs meet I am merely moving it on to an event rather than chat. Its for us all and anyone offering advice or suggestions or help if needed feel free to message me

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks **** for the support,
I should be alright for fuel been saving all my club card points
for such a day

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
If there is anyone who does not have their juke by this date and would like to arrive in style, in a red one, and live en route from Manchester then let me know and can pick you up

·
Registered
484 Posts
Kats said:
If there is anyone who does not have their juke by this date and would like to arrive in style, in a red one, and live en route from Manchester then let me know and can pick you up

Red isn’t to everyone’s taste. As long as you have privacy glass, I’m sure people wouldn’t mind sitting in the back.
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Could you drive via Edinburgh to pick up a lost Cheshire boy?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
i own a red T-shrit...
does that count?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Kats said:
Couldn´t swing by Santiago de la Ribera, southern Spain,I suppose Kats? Nah, maybe not but a great offer anyway!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
@ Deks - great stuff and your efforts are appreciated

I am keeping everything crossed that I have my Juke........ Is there any chance that you and Fee could turn out in your uniforms???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.