Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are still no sightings in the South.
What's the bet when/if I get mine in January I will see them all the time!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Not seen one either since I took one for a demo. Not a single one on the road

·
Registered
210 Posts
Me 3 only one ive seen is the demo I took out

·
Registered
93 Posts
I saw five at once (OK, they were sitting in the forecourt with sold stickers on them).

Seriously tho, I haven't seen a single one on the roads up here either ! Maybe they have a cloaking device !!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Apart from the ones on the dealer’s forecourt only seen one on ASDA car park not passed any on the road. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
70 Posts
You obviously aren't in the right place!Beingnear Winchester,I am not really that far from you and I have been on the road since 24th September.I knowone other forum member iscloser to you.

Having said that, we spent a few days in Herefordshire and I saw my first one on the road. It wasin the same colour driving towards us, we waved and were totally ignored by the driver!

PS, you probably won't see us down your way anyway as my husband is an avid Saints fan!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I work in Winchester and I still haven't seen one! I bought mine from the Bognor Regis dealer......didn't really get much joy from the one in Winchester.
I work with a mix of Saints and Pompey fans, so i won't hold it against you
....but you won't see mine in your area either.....that's when I get one that is

·
Registered
70 Posts
I work in winchester and have found a perfect Juke only parking bay! Went in to dealers on preview evening and was first Juke driven away from there. Originally my both my husband and I ordered Jukes. He changed minnd re colour and then changed order to QQ each time they were very good. Although we were p exch my 1.9 diesel sport Volvo and his BMW M3 (time to downsize) we didn't get great deals or lots of extra which we have been used to. But have to admit they were great with my little problem!!

I too work with pompey fans so am totally impartial! Happy driving.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm in the Farnborough area and travel up and down the M3 everyday, and I STILL havent seen one on the road - I have however seen 2 transporters with them on now, one on the M3 and one on the M6.....Roll on 25 days when I'll be seeing one on my driveway

·
Registered
29 Posts
Whhooo, that's closer to home, but still haven't spotted one on the roadin Brum yet.

I drive past the dealership on the way into work and as four of the sales staff have one (white, blue, silver, gun metal), I get my morning fix
!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thats the closest so far to me

PUP

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Been to Portsmouth 4-5 times now in our Juke, live in the middle of Soton & Pompy so can be regularly seen on the A27 & M27, keep an eye out for a black Tekna Juke PompeyDel as it'll most likely be me or my wife driving ;)

Slightly off topic but washed the car in 0c weather yesterday and OMG how cold is it! I've never washed a car through winter, but the salt & break dust build up was getting crazy and I didn't want it to seat through the lacquer/paint.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have seen 4 so far, 2 Black, a White and a Machine Brown. Only see the White one regularly.

Makes me jealous every time I see one

·
Registered
112 Posts
I saw a Machine Brown at my dealers, I was quite impressed by it, not at all like the colour that was described to me

·
Registered
113 Posts
I like the Machine Brown too, I think the description and colour in the brochure do it a diservice.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Whohoo I've spotted one....the only problem it was actually my mate from Hayling! Mind you it was the first time I had seen it!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts